Boomkin LF raid team

Wölffy - Mal’ganis - CE boomkin just looking for a good time heroic guild/mythic. 9pm CST start time. Cant do mondays. 2 nights only! Let me know if you have questions!

Past experience
9/10M SoD (missed the CE kill when I went to a packers game) many 0% wipes on prog
10/10M CN

Other CE’s before that

Discord = Wolffy#1290

Still on the hunt

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 9/11 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

What happed to your guild?

Still in the guild. I just took a step back and they filled with new trials so full 25 man roster at the moment.

ah, ok. Sorry to hear that :frowning:

Eh it is what it is.

Still on the hunt!!

Still on the hunt!

If you’re flexible on start time, we have an opening for another boomkin on our roster.

Late night Weekend Raid team LFM!
Located on Mal’ganis.

We raid purely as a late night weekend team for those players who have weekday commitments and can’t afford to raid earlier in the day during the weekend.

Our leadership has raided in top 100 US guilds such as Og - US Burning Legion (US 62 at the time), Disillusion - US Burning Legion (top 100 US) and various other top 200 US guilds including Elitist Jerks and Eon who respectively competed on lesser raid schedules during their peak times.

Cutting edge will be the primary goal for the tier. Most of our spare time outside of raiding is pushing keys and gearing alts.

Our raid times are:
Saturday/Sunday
8pm -11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

We will not add days or add time greater than 30 minutes to kill a new boss.

We have players who push keys in the 2500 range. Our officers all have multiple geared alts to coordinate with any group composition.

Recruitment :
DPS ANY SOLID DPS of any role
Dps: Death Knight, Enhance, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed and you like our schedule, please apply - we’re always looking for great additions to our team!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

GM: Thepiece#1849
Recruiter: EMG#11389
Additional Officers: Elascious#1581

Please contact our recruiter to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!..

Super good boomie guys, recruit him!!!