Boomkin lf mythic guild (8/12m exp old main)

Hi ,

I’m looking to main my boomkin again with 5/12M , 12/12h (looking to main switch) and looking for an heroic / mythic active guild and mythic+.

Currently 460ilvl , neck 80+ , cloak 15 with all revelant essence
I understand i’m behide in gear for mythic but catching is only a question of time but i can birng solid raid experience.

Old main has 12/12h / 8/12M experience but not looking to play it much more looking for a new guild because changed within the guild.

Faction or server arn’t an issue.

Hi Kaleador, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Hey there Kaleador,
we are an old guild thats been around since vanilla. We just started raiding again with 8.3 in preparation for Shadowlands and could use a few more ranged to fill out our roster for mythic. We’re currently 12/12H, so your gear is just about on par with what would be needed.
I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through, let me know if it interests you.

Hi there! Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST

Weds 10PM - 1AM EST

Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST

We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.

We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Holy Pally - HIGH NEED

Mage - HIGH NEED

Will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Squid, Recruitment Officer - RuckFoyal#1273 ~BNET

Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET

Meta, Officer - molo#1476

Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

will contact some still looking meanwhile

Hello - our guild Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) over on Sargeras (US-Alliance) is actively looking to trial people for mythic progression. We are currently looking for consistent raiders to fill out the last couple spots of our roster and would love to trial you during our heroic reclears on Tuesday evenings.

If you have any questions or want to trial, feel free to contact our officers over btag or in-game.

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)
Wyntershine#1392 (Officer)

In-game:
Dukov-Sargeras
Casepally-Sargeras
Sernestity-Sargeras

Stay Hydrated is new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi-character glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We mythic raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST. We do heroic reclears on Tuesdays at the same time, which is mainly where we trial new recruits.

Our current needs are:
Resto Shaman
Warlock
Tanks

But if you aren’t one of these things, don’t let that deter you from joining! We’d love to have you! All our welcome in the guild, and anyone is welcome to trial. Quicker trials may be done for roles in high demand.

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)
Wyntershine#1392 (Officer)

In Game:

Dukov-Sargeras
Casepally-Sargeras
Sernestity-Sargeras

Kaleador,
Sounds like you are looking for a fresh start. Lets talk about my team. We are 4/12M and nearly got hive with less than 1 hour of pulls (<27%). Don’t worry about your gear as its easy to come-by thanks to mythic plus and first couple bosses being farm. BT sent and my spam is below for your review.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 4/12M and nearly got HIVEMIND (<27%) with less than 1 hour of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
4/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101