Boomkin LF Heroic/Mythic SGT +8 Guild

Been a long time raider up to Legion and left the game after; only rejoined the game few weeks ago and I’ve been pushing keys to get myself geared up - would love if the guild already has 8/8H on farm to get me back up to speed raiding wise and progesss into mythic

We’re a 3/8M, 8/8H Sunday morning (9am GMT+8) raiding guild - hit us up if you’re interested in doing 1-day raiding!

BTag: Mercurial#1584 or Fungypie#6831

hey! sounds good :slight_smile: send both Btags an add

Hey.

We are 8/8H & 3/8M on Barthilas horde. Raiding two nights Sunday/Monday 7:30-10pm server. Optional heroic raids Thursday night 7:30-10.

If you’re keen give me a yell Raiynne#1442 or Raiynne#2495 on discord.

Hi Fraud,
I hope your guild search is going well.

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but Coherence is a newly formed cross-faction, cross-server M+ community aiming to get a few M+ push teams going in the next few weeks. The best part is because we are a community there is no need to move guilds or give up raiding commitments!

If you’d like to push some keys on the side as you start raiding with your new guild, shoot me a message on disc @ Rimbarn#1258

Hey mate - we’re looking for boomies atm if raid times suit. Close to getting Kurog down and moving on to Dathea soon. Heroic clears weekly.

[H] [Barthilas] <Handle It> Is Recruiting For Heroic / Mythic Dragonflight! - #18 by Bellies-amanthul check out our post let me know if intersted in knowing more