Found one please delete :)

LF a guild that does not raid to late thanks <3

geekette#11573

Hello, my guild < Adversaries > is always looking for good ranged dps for both of our raid team! We have a heroic-only raid team on Wed/Thu 8:30pm to 11pm EST, and we have a mythic progression team on Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST. Let me know if either of those are of interest to you! I’ll post a link to our forum spam so you can look us up, and I can be added at Keljran#1466.

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm

Needs: Tank - Non Monk
H Pally/Resto Druid
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hello!

Once Upon A Raidnight is an 18+ semi-hardcore raiding guild. Currently 8/8N 8/8H. Our goal is to achieve AOTC every raid tier. We are looking for dedicated members for next raid tier!

We are currently in need of:
All classes for DPS, especially those that can off spec heal or tank.

Our raid times are as follows:

Mon/Thurs 10PM ST - 1AM ST

We know real life always comes first. Most of us are married and either have kids or some on the way. We do prioritize raid attendance, but we know the real life happens. We have a fun atmosphere so we mess around and joke during trash, but once boss pull starts we take it seriously. We want to have fun, but we like downing bosses.

We also want to create a welcoming environment for all levels of players. We love to screw around and make jokes, we have a darker sense of humor so if you are easily offended we might not be the place for you.

We welcome casuals, pvpers, M+'s, and raiders.

Please whisper either myself or one of the officers in game or via bnet @

ToddTheDK#1740 or Todd ingame
ChaosTitan#1225 or Trottin in game
Zavro in game

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

(H) Hakuna Matata is after AOTC each tier. W
e raid Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. We’re currently after exceptional dps.

My Btag is Syronosin#1536

Hi Failbunni! Reason is currently recruiting for the weekday and weekend team, here is the link to our forum post! [H] <REASON> 8/9M BoD 2 Day is Recruiting DPS!

I am the recruiter for the weekend team, btag is Azsh#1103