Boomkin + heals looking for AOTC or early mythic

Looking for two days a week. Available Mon-Thurs. Cannot do Tues/Thurs raids.
Timeframe has to be 6-9pm PST (9pm-midnight EST). Could push to 9:30pm PST, but less ideal. There is no further flexibility here due to time zones and our ability to be home for raid.
Third likely dealbreaker: Moonkin will rarely be able to make Tuesdays and Thursdays will be inconsistent. I’ll pull my weight when I’m in and don’t expect any special accommodations.
Alliance only. We have too many friends this side to swap right now. They just don’t raid at times that work for me. :frowning:

Who’s looking? One moonkin, one-two healers. Both prefer to stay heals but one may be willing to swing dps/heals for the right group, possibly even go straight DPS. Other is heals and only heals. We have AOTC and I’m happy to provide logs in conversation for all of us.

What are we looking for? AOTC or early mythic guild that fits our time frame, lets the moonkin have weird attendance as noted above, and has room for at least one full-time heals. Low drama. Solid track record of performance. CE guilds will not be a fit due to moonkin inconsistency in attendance and how late in the tier it is.

Strongly prefer a group that also has interest in keys. We’re comfortably pushing 15s right now and would enjoy doing this with guild members.

Yes, I am entirely aware we’re hunting a unicorn here given how few folks raid Mondays. Sigh.

If you think you have a fit, let’s chat. Cazenovia#1274 on bnet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

Hey Cazenovia,

It sounds like you know that you’re up against unicorn-status here. Maybe we can help? We can offer you “Mythic-light” raiding that meets your schedule needs and M+ in the range you’re already pushing. And we can accommodate all three of you.

The catch? We’re pretty solid on healers for the next month or so and would be primarily interested in taking all three of you as dps for now. However, in a month or so, onn of our healers is going to have a baby and we’ll need some more role flexibility.

But we’re always looking for healers when it comes to M+. So there’s that opportunity for both your healer friends right off the bat.

If this is sounding like you guys may be able to make it work, check out the spam below and reach out. I’ve also sent you a bnet invite. Thanks!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Unfortunately, I failed to note in my first post that we are looking at alliance only due to having a number of friends on our current faction. I appreciate you reaching out, though!