Boomie/Resto Druid and Holy Priest LF Normal/Heroic Progression Guild

We are both about 250 ilvl and both have some mythic raid experience and are 7/11 N in SoF but are looking for an AOTC/m+ relaxed/fun environment progression guild. We prefer 7pm PST raids or later on weekdays or weekend raid times.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, but we are alliance and raid 2-6pm PST every Sunday and every other Saturday. I will leave our spam below and if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to discord or battlenet. We are a bit behind after losing some people during the lull in last expansion to Diablo, New World, and Lost Arc…

We would be much further along but we have been having to pug a few people each raid and pugs don’t seem to have any patience for progress so we spend a lot of time requeuing. We have a good solid group of veteran players who play to have fun and make progress. Here is our spam:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
3/11 N

SOD:
7/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a 1-2 heals and dps with the possibility of a raid tank position to the right person to help round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World, Diablo, and end of expansion lulls. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

My group has room for both of you!

Please hit me up if you are interested Marcus#11985
Marcus#9458 on discord

Hello! - We are on alliance btw (Stormrage)

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 5/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Tanks:
Exceptional players welcome!

Healers:
Pref - Hpally - Can flex to play ret
Priest - Can flex to play shadow

DPS:
Rogue
WW
Ehn Shaman
Mage
Boomy

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Good Evening,

Cypher on Illidan is looking for a heal and few dps to round out our weekend raid team :slight_smile: We raid sat/sun 7pm eastern until 10, going for AOTC and doing lots of keys along the way.

If you’re interested or have any questions please give me a shout, disc is yabigchoob#1967

Hope you find a good spot

Cheers

Check this out :3
We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (10/10M SoD -) and currently 8/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Friday-saturday 8Pm-12

Feel free to add me on bnet Krazy#11234 or Discord Krazy#0002

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 5pm PST to 8pm PST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use some players like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord!

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158

[Area 52] [US-Horde] 10/11N 5/11H

We are Warcraft and Chill. We are a newly formed guild consisting of mythic experienced raiders.Our goal as a team is to have fun with all of our guildmates and push all content in a timely manner while keeping an NON-TOXIC environment.

TLDR: Casual to Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression .
Tight knit group of people, with a competitive nature.

Also Looking for Mythic plus pushers

What We Expect

Have a fun competitive nature, while thinking about a min-max attitude. Be able to take constructive criticism about your role, class or attitude. Have a good attendance.

Raiding time

Tues and Weds 8pm-10:30pm EST

Our goal is to push AOTC with mythic progression. We are not aiming to be a CE group but will push as far as we can

Mandatory Add-Ons
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team
Tues and Weds 8pm-10:30pm EST

Tanks: Closed

Healers: Open- Huge need for H Priest and H Pally

DPS: Open

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my

Guild Master
Bnet dakingldj#1277
Discord dakingldj#8625 (best option)

Radiant Dark on US Windrunner (combined realms with Suramar, Draka, Darrowmere) - Alliance - is currently recruiting a tank and a healer with a DPS off-spec that they’re willing to play to fill in rolls as needed. All are welcome to apply.

We are a Heroic raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week:

Tues and Thurs 8:30pm to 11:00 pm PST

We are focused on achieving AoTC every tier and have met that achievement for the past 3 expansions.

If you’d like to know more, you can add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738 and you can check out our progress and recruitment thread on Wowprogress

Thanks for your time!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 2/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 6/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 6/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/11H, 10/11N SFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!