Boomie LF CE Raiding Guild

Guild disbanded after getting CE. Have 400+ wipes on sire with <50k pulls before P3. Stuck with the guild the last month, but it doesn’t look like we can even reclear with the new members.

IGN: Moistterain-Proudmoore
[WCL](https:// www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/moistterain )

Hey Moist, we have a current high need for more boomies in 9.1 :smiley:
Our guild posting:

We’re a big fam that does CE, check us out

Currently LF DPS Priest/Druid/War for Sanctum!
Good luck in your search. :wave:

Guild & Server: [H] After Work - Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 7-11pm Central
Current Progression: 10/10H 10/10M 12/12M (US 243 Wowprog)
Discord Contacts: Oba#3148 or Keef#0760
Application: http://bit.ly/AWappS
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/After+Work
Requirements: Big brain and a good attitude

Hi Moist!
We are a 1 night/week guild on Thrall (Horde). Raiding Tuesdays from 8:30pm-12:30am EST. We are currently 8/10M CN and got CE on Nyalotha. We are in need of ranged DPS for the next raid tier. Please reach out to Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply at Hootenanny.fun

Hi Moisty,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our mythic team. We achieved CE on a 6 hour schedule this tier and plan to convert to 3-day 9 hour schedule for 9.1. If you’re open to Alliance, we raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The name is awesome !!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, fellow boomer! Gonna stick with fairyboi or are you swapping to the vampire clan? The Sloppy Seconds raid group (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this next tier! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

hey! I think you might be a good fit for us!

Hey man,

10/10 Alliance on Whisperwind, we have an opening for ranged DPS in 9.1 I don’t want to hit you with spam so I’ll just give you the basics. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11EST and have a pretty good time doing it. I’ve been here for about 3 months and its the most fun I’ve had raiding in years. Would love to talk to you more about the opportunity if the times work for you.

Cav#1179 on Bnet
Cav#9559 on Discord

Nexus Sx - Tichondrius is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Castle Nathria!

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Ret Pally
  • Warrior

At this time, we are only looking for players with recent CE experience/achievements

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

Shadowlands:
10/10M CN

BFA:
12/12M Nyalotha
8/8M EP
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

KingOfCanada#1687 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)

Hello from Nerve first off sorry to hear about the disbanding of your guild! We are a 10/10M Guild on ally EmeraldDream, This tier we claimed first full clear of mythic CN on alliance side and 4th place overall on the server aiming to claim higher spots come 9.1 We would love to have you trial with us if our times work out for you! We raid 2 nights a week on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST if those times look good to you I would love to speak further via Discord
Discord : Atlien#1442

Hello there!

Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis 10/10M is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hi there! I hope your search for a home is going well. Fault on Tichondrius is looking for solid DPS, and we would love to add a Balance Druid to our roster! Here is our recruitment post, if you’re interested you can add me on Discord Zektar#6860 and we can chat!

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hello Moistytoisty! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

RDPS : Druid (Boomkin), Priest (Shadow)

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Hello, from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10M we are a 2 night raiding guild Thesday/Thursday from 8-12pm EST. We finished our tier 4th on the server and 1st for Alliance side. We are currently looking for 1 more dps player to fill our last position if you are interested and would like more information please contact me via discord or bnet

Discord: atlien#1442
Bnet: jcz#1194