Boomie 211 LF Raiding Guild

If you haven’t found a guild yet I would love to chat. We are actively looking to fill out our roster and another boomkin is never a bad thing. Hit me up if our raid times work for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-910h-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est/764524

Hello Pradexis,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello there !

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Xpac:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Crucible of the Storms 2/2 H
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:

Demon Hunter
Monk
Druid
Warrior

PLEASE NOTE: Our guild runs 3 main tanks. We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS off spec to share tanking duties. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS off spec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where there are better tank comps or if you don’t need the gear.

Melee DPS

Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Pally
Enhancement Shaman
Warrior

Range DPS

Balance Druid
MM Hunter
Fire Mage
Priest
Ele Shaman
Warlock

Healer

Druid
Disc Priest
Shaman
Holy Pally

We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS offpsec. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS offspec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where we need less healers or your class isn’t as strong as others for the fight.

Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members.

Previous Progression:
Legion 20-man Progression
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11 M 11/11 H, 11/11 N Cutting Edge
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 M 9/9 H, 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor 3/3M 3/3H 3/3 N Cutting Edge
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

WoD 20-man Progression
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 M 13/13 H 13/13 N
Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M 10/10H
Highmaul: 4/7M, 7/7H

Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression
Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic
Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0)
Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0)

Cataclysm 25-man Progression
Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff
Firelands: 7/7 Heroic
BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic

Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression
All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic)
Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King
Death’s Demise
Tribute to Insanity and Immortality

Guild History:
Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade’s Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Mythic+ Keys, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

Expectations for Applicants:

• We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on discord when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Why Ouroboros?
Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We’re here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual Blizzcon trip and past summer BBQs. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven’t played in years.

We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We’ve got you covered!

The long and short of it is: If you’re looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you’re looking for.

Contact information:
If you feel you are interested in applying to Ouroboros please join our discord at discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Instead of giving you a huge wall of text to read with no real personal interest, come chat with me sometime. We’re 9/10H looking to get AOTC and need a badass boomie.

Neoramuh#1528 on battlenet.

Thanks!

Hey Praxedis

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
MM Hunter
Mage
Boomkin
UH DK
Fury Warrior

Healers:
Resto Shaman

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

Our main team just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic, but we also have a group of alts that might be a perfect fit for you right now – knowing once you’re comfortable with the content there’s room for growth in Mythic raiding. Our main team raids W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but also know we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey there Praxedis

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Accepting extra tanks for mythic+ that have off spec DPS for raiding

Healers: All heals welcome.

Ranged DPS: Boomkin

Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, WW Monk, Rogue

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815. Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 6/10H, I am 10/10H also the RL

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 2
Pref: Rsham / hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me :smiley:

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon.

Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello,
I know my rights is a newly formed guild on Doomhammer US Horde.
We are a semi hardcore team looking to make regular progression and push mythic +. AOTC focused and looking to have a raid team built by 9.1.
We will be focusing mythic + in the meantime and possibly pug for pre 9.1 raiding.
10/10N and 7/10H respectively before branching off to create this guild.
We want an environment where every voice matters and everyone is trying to better the team.

A little long winded but if this sounds interesting PST for more info.

Hello Praxedis, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking healers and being able to flex to DPS is also a huge plus. We recently transferred the guild off a dying server and have gotten a bit of a late start to mythic. We are now 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Trinkodin at Rubus#1686 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-meh-proudmoore-210m-lfm-rdpsheals/883966

Hey Praxedis,

Dreamscape is currently looking to add more to our team. We are currently 9/10 H and our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 9PM EST. We love doing guild pvp nights, transmog runs, and also pushing mythic + keys. We also enjoy having fun while we play and kill bosses. If you feel you would be a good fit feel free to reach out to us. Have a great rest of your day.

Neoramuh#1528
Addictive#1191

Hey Prax, hope things are going well. We are in need of just a few ranged dps and another Boomkin would be nice to have. Our guild name is Leftovers-Ravencrest on alliance. We are aren’t casual but not hardcore either. Most of us did the Mythic scene but just play the game for what it is now. So the skill is there but we are not elitists. We are an adult guild, most with families and careers so we get it when things come up and real life always comes first.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM CST. If you’re interested or would like to talk more, feel free to reach out on Bnet: Beardo#11133 or Discord: Jeb#8812 (I think I have discord set up to recieve messages from people I dont share a server with. If not, just add me as a friend.) Thanks for your time!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 8/10H. 200 ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Would love to chat. You could be a difference maker for us! Got an immediate opening for solid dps!

4/10M. 11% Innerva tonight!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hi Praxedis

Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Hi Praxedis

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info