Boomchicken/Guardian OS LF Mythic Raid

Moonking with limited Mythic raiding experience looking for guild. Cleared most bosses in Uldir and B.O.D. Got burned out on raiding because my friends quit when I xfered to their server. I have a healer and 2 other ranged DPS friends looking for a raid team as well. I have old logs from the first two raid tiers of BFA. Guardian off spec for my mythic+ grp.

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

Hey there!

Would love to chat further and get some more information from you! Contact me on discord if you are interested!

Kodiak#1619

Adventurers Guild (Alliance) is seeking all courageous knights, cunning tricksters and charismatic sorcerers from all over Azeroth! Mythic Raid Exp Guild/Raid Leader. We seek to raid heroic/mythic content in Shadowlands. Still seeking officers and core raider spots. Our overall goal is clear content efficiently to ensure our raiders are receiving as many loot opportunities as possible each week. Another goal is to bring a well balanced raid group. We have all slots currently open and available. Whether you are a newer player or a veteran, all are welcome. We will have weekly mythic plus clears and pvp arena partners as well. You do not need to have a finalized class decision in mind during pre patch or even the first couple weeks of Shadowlands. As long as by raid release the character you decide to play is at the decided iLvl, there is no issue.

Please feel free to reach out to my discord for more info (Nithion#4525)

or

PM me in game Nithion-Thrall

Hi there! we are DEF interested in talking to you.

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kaz - Team Apollo Raid Leader (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and my bnet is Ash#11430. Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:
Community driven and being a team player
Ability to take criticism well
Positive mindset regarding progression
Drama free
Loyalty
Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class
Attendance

Raid Schedule:(Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Requirements:

• Mythic+ requirement TBA.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which inculde pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Evening, Boss. Not sure what all you’re looking for in a guild home, but I wanted to drop our name in your bucket. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about anything - and gl on your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-heroic-impact-is-building-for-shadowlands/686994?u=rinnbo-area-52

Hey there i would like to talk to you and your friends info spam below XD.

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Being someone who’s burned out before I totally get it. We started a guild on bleeding hollow aimed at clearing mythic with a minimal time commitment. We want to progress together, enjoy the game and not get burnt out every expansion. We raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST

Add me on discord Neil#4199 and we can talk

We are in the market for a lazorchicken as we currently have none on our roster, have a look.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Greetings Bare, we are currently looking for ranged dps and healers for our mythic group. Would love to chat if you all wouldn’t mind going horde.

Look forward to talking with you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823

Hey we are recruiting 2 dps and a healer and raid fri-sat 6-10 pst , my guild is 12/12 m add me on discord so we can talk Romance / Aniki#5949

Boomkin could be good?

====

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Druid, Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Demon Hunter

All required needs listed here :
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/mYtHiC+rAiDeRs

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
Mancheese#5991 (GM)

Updates 11/04/2020

Hello Bare! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite you and your friends to join us for SL!

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey I’ll drop the copy pasta down below, but if you are interested in coming to the horde side (better) of the world, hit me up on discord and we can talk more. I’d love to see your logs.

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is an AOTC focused guild that pushes into mythic content while maintaining a relaxed attitude. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M
Eternal Palace – Took a break for this tier
Ny’alotha – 7/12M

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then do some Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
TANK: HIGH
HEALER: Low
MELEE DPS: Low
RANGE DPS: HIGH
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO
Btag:
Louzar#2145
Twinner#1663 (Rollie)

Discord:
Louzar#2694
Rolliepoley#8491

Hello Bare!

If you are still looking for a guild, we could definitely use you guys! We are a new guild. Everyone on our raid team has 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other and can progress as far as we can.

If you are interested or have any questions, let me know!
-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey Bare,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for good dps and potentially a healer - so if you want to stay as a group we may have room. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Reach out if you have any questions, we’re looking to round out our DPS roster before the expansion drops!

Smooth Brain is a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hey there! I got a spot for a Boom chicken and probably spots for your friends as well.

Hit me up, if interested.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:

** = High Need

Tank: Closed.

Melee DPS: Medium

Need:

• Paladin: Ret

Ranged DPS: High

Need:

• **Mage: Any spec

• **Warlock: Any spec

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest