Bonus Objective: Tranquil Pools. Not completing

I just tried logging out and back in twice, hasn’t worked for me :frowning:

what did is this https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549 and it fixed the problem for me

Logging out did not work for me…

thanks! it helped me!

Works! TY!

Same here. this just needs to work in the game. C’mon Blizzard.

I just wanted to reiterate what some had said: logging out and then back in while in the Tranquil Pools area completed the event for me.

This was greyed out at 100% for me for two days, until I tried this method. Thank you so much!

Just CAMP in a pool, then come back in. I renamed WTF, Cache & Interface, didn’t work, logged out and back in, didn’t work. when done, just /camp in the water and re-log in

1 Like

MVP!!!

Can confirm this does in fact work! Thank you Kejala

This bug still exists as of this writing. The workaround of logging out and back in does work, but this bug has been reported for some time. Perhaps it could get fixed?

1 Like

This needs to be the top comment. I tried everything else suggested and then some. Saw this and said my one last try before totally giving up. /Camp in pool is what did the trick

Perfect. Thanks a bunch

Bugged again today on my alt with threads of fate. Not too happy, took me a while to do it… oh well. Thank you blizz lol

Thank you so much! tried almost everything else even opened a ticket. This fixed it.

lol I just had this issue a couple days ago. I even opened a ticket after trying everything. The only thing that worked for me was exiting the game and waiting a few mins then logging back in. The shoulder rewards popped up as received as soon as I zoned in

This is still bugged. Two of my toons just have this bonus objective sitting there “completed”, the third one completed at some point but I did not get the reward (I know because I was doing it for the upgrade). Its been weeks, so log offs, UI resets, and leaving the zone have happened plenty of times.