Bolvar is "the Magni" of Shadowlands

I play both factions on World of Warcraft and don’t consider either one part of my identity. Do you consider the Horde to be real and a part of your identity? That’s sad.

Anyways Horde Pride is dead. It’s true. Blizzard is so mean to Horde players and punishes us for playing Horde. No Horde quest givers for us… Maybe next expansion.

1 Like

And if it was an horde character your stance would be “wow, blizz is already preparing to kill another horde hero?” or “Wow, this is such an asspull. [insert character name] should not be involved here”

Bolvar can go hunt down his own coin collection.

Last time I checked it was considered perfectly kosher for players to have characters on both factions. Youi’re even allowed to level a neutral to 120 if you’re content to pick flowers to do so.

2 Likes

Is it really a surprise to see the Alliance taking neutral stances? Though we must be fair here.

• Bolvar is a former Alliance hero who shedded his past after assuming the crown of Lich King. Bolvar died with Arthas at his fall, and this Bolvar merely shares the name now.
  • Bolvar has taken actions that completely go against what his living self would’ve been vehemently against. Attacking fellow paladins and willing to harm the Alliance if it keeps them from greater harm.

Its no secret the Alliance’s heroes all eventually become neutral players in the long run. Its what they’re good at. The Alliance doesn’t shine well anywhere else beyond neutral causes in preservation of Azeroth. Battle for Azeroth is a good example of why the Alliance simply isn’t interesting to write or develop for its own gain.

The Shadowland cry out in pain, champion. We must help hear 'er woons!

2 Likes

Because Blizzard doesn’t bother to develop it.
Or they lack the capacity to do it and Its not their priority.

Their priority is to write for Horde and its playerbase.

Alliance heroes go neutral, Horde heroes get de-powered or killed. That’s been WOW’s motif since TBC.

2 Likes

You forgot the third choice. Like Garoosh and Female Garoosh, they get villain batted.

Drahl, you know perfectly well that the player in question uses that toon as a caricature to create troll threads by adopting an outlandishly over the top Horde persona.

So… attack the player’s points directly… not for doing something that’s still completely kosher.

1 Like

I lumped that in with “get killed” since the end result is the same, i.e. Horde has no heroes anymore.