<Bold> Recruiting for our WEEKDAY AOTC team!

Stormrage

About Us

Our team is focused on AOTC with the goal of moving in to casual Mythic. For that reason, the standards for our members are higher than most AOTC teams. We do provide a learning environment, however, we are not afraid to cut people or do what is necessary to ensure the continuation of our team and its stability/survival. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on.

Raid Times

• Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Recruitment Needs

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Closed
  • Melee DPS: Open
  • Ranged DPS: Open

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire!

Not a Raider?

Outside of raids, we are pretty active. We average 30+ people during the afternoon/evening with people chatting and running keys together. Raid logging is not a real issue here and we strive to earn the loyalty and commitment of our people. We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, key sellers etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?

Interested in raiding with us but can’t commit yet or for one reason or another aren’t ready? You can join as a “Prospect” until you are. There is no time limit on how long you can be a Prospect, so as soon as you are ready and/or able, reach out so we can start a trial.

Reasons for being Prospect can include (but are not limited to):

• Temporary schedule conflict
  • Undergeared
  • Logs need to be improved
  • Leveling

Basic Requirements

• 18+ years old.
  • Commitment to all days.
  • Active and run keys.
  • Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
  • Always come to raid prepared.
  • Competent and strong player.
  • Cross-realm trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835
  • Team Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 / Victoria#4954
  • Recruitment Officer: Stigas#1237 / Jonezen#9839
  • DPS Officer: Bitmatt2#1312 / Rock#0020

I’m looking for a Mythic or Heroic Guild for my paladin I used to play warlock but the pally rework got me back into my old main, sadly I don’t have as many kills or as early in my pally than my warlock (my lock was always egg boy on brood so I have terrible parses there :frowning: ), this is my Character and Contact info hope there are still players recruiting.

-Desired Day Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (any combination of those days)

-Time zone: Central

-Desired Hours:
7:40 pm and Forward, i can try 7:30 but just want to make sure with those extra 10 mins.

-Raiding days:
2-3

-Mythic Push:
usually until 20s but will try to get 25s this season

-Bank contributions:
I never store mats or anything but I provide my own stuff to the desired content(if someone ask me before hand then yes if I have spare mats I can make some stuff), when I sell keys on rare occasions I store gold.

Characters Names:
-Liffuvir-Stormrage (Character I plan to main early on), ALL SPECS RET>HOLY/PROT (have logs of older expansions playing all roles on heroic/mythic raiding levels)

• Dokaru-Stormrage (old Warlock main), Demo= Affli (depends on encounters, I rather discard Destro as a very niche, immobile, dream dps spec, have mythic and heroic Experience)

Rafil-Stormrage (old Demon Hunter alt) ALL SPECS (Have Heroic experience without logs)

Professions:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: very low
Dokaru-Stormrage: max Alchemist (phials, with access to pot cauldron)
Rafil-Stormrage: Max Enchanter (Sophic Devotion spec)

Raider IO:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 2735 (all portals unlocked before patch hit)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 2563
Rafil-Stormrage: 2195

Raid Prog:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Rafil-Stormrage: no logs

-Battle Tag: Liffuvir#1785, my friend list its usually full please send me discord messages or Reply the forum/whisp in game sorry for the trouble :frowning:

-Discord: Liffuvir#8885

Back to the top

Back to the top with you!

Bumping up