Boat not arriving in Stormwind

Same issue here, Slivermoon. Boat just isn’t here.

The boat is actually there but it spawns in the fatigue zone and then zooms forward for 2 seconds and disappears, there seems to be part of the boat path missing.

Boat guy has a timer on him now

1 Like

Same on Misha. However, Chrovo just updated with an estimated wait time. After 2.5 hours…

Glad I re-subbed for the launch. :crying_cat_face:

Just saw the timer on the boat guy too. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

the timer keeps resetting haha

The timer just reset on the boat guy. It was a red herring…

Updated arrival time counted down BACK to unknown arrival time. Maaaaaaaaan.

2 Likes

While sitting at the dock i keep getting “Transfer Aborted: instance not found”.

I’m on Kel’Thuzad in Stormwind and the boat timer reset. Then fully counted down again and then we waited another 10 minutes. To finally just have the server crash or maybe be taken down? Not sure

Can you advance in the quests if you take the portal? It would be super nice if Blue let us know something…

I got excited - I had a count down timer. Dropped to 1:30 - went back to 5:00, dropped to 0:35 - went back to 5:00. Dropped to 0:00 - boat spawned as it was leaving, couldn’t get on, chased it anyway. Back to unknown timer. 2:45 minutes.

Apparently not from what people on trade chat have said.

The boat is here!!! I’m on the Dragon Isles. It only took 2 hours…

People keep talking about the portal? where is this? the one in the mage tower isn’t active and I’m not seeing it on the docks

There was a portal at the docks in SW, just besides the ship timer

Sitting here on Moonguard with a “Unknown Arrival Time” timer and folks saying they’ve been here for a couple hours.

1 Like

Here

Same here on Fenris/Dragonblight

So possible work around. I flew onto the boat while it was in Westfall, got quest credit, and didn’t get phased off the boat as it came into the dock, and just took it to Dragon Isles.

1 Like