BM/MM hunter 3/8M LF new home

418 Hunter 3/8M, guild gave up on progressing… LF a new home. I bring consistency, dependency, positivity, and competition. emphasized text

Hey Crimson, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hey bud would lover the chance to chat with you hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664

About Us

We’re a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild with a CE goal. We previously raided in season 3 and 4 of SL in anticipation for DF. Our ultimate goal is to achieve CE , and repeat CE’s each tier . We also enjoy pushing mythic+ with plenty members over 2.6k+ io.

We want to recruit few dps to down kurog to get the full push in for CE this tier

Current Prog : 5/8 M

Raid Times
WED/THUR . Raid times are 7-10pm Server time/Central

Expectations

-Good attendance is mandatory ( we know real life happens so we’ll make exceptions but repeat offense might cause us to replace you).
-Mythic raiding experience is necessary. We’re looking for players that know their class well and are mechanically sound.
-Outside of raid players must spend time on their own getting better at their class and gearing up their character. (We prefer most our mythic raiders not to just be raid loggers).
-Be able to joke around and have a good attitude. We’re all older and enjoy cracking jokes but we also get serious when it’s time to.

Recruiting

Healers: All
DPS: All Exceptional DPS/ Unholy DK /Enh ShamanHigh Prio
Tank: All

DK are highest prio at the moment but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply as we are a performance based guild!

Feel free to contact us.

Arsenal#1147 BNet
Pureツ#3057

add me on bnet ataxs#1268 1 night a week est

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.