BM tank, MC through Legion raid experience, returning for Shadowlands

Progression minded. Casual spirited.
LF 2 night group, 8pm PST start, or later.
AoTC+, M+, Shadowlands and beyond.
Quality, team and leadership centric.

I’m looking for a new raiding home. I’ve raided in wow most of my adult life. I took a break at WoD and focused on family, raided a bit in Legion but am excited to return to Shadowlands. I have US top 50 experience all the way down to beat up each other because we can’t kill the dragon experience. Upon returning my last guild of 6 years disband, so i’m looking for a new home that lands somewhere in the middle.
I believe in the team over any one person and quality over quantity of pulls. As a tank i revel in mitigation mechanics and am very detail oriented with respect to all aspects of tanking. I believe strongly in often unspoken responsibilities of tanking like positioning, distance control, survivability, facilitation of maximizing raid dps, raid heal minimization and critical strategic problem solving. I nerd out on avoidance and mitigation analysis and in M+ i focus heavily on DPS once the rest is all in place.
My raid IQ, awareness, reaction and preparation are points of focus for me, and are a strength.

Personally I am 38, a dad, and have a lot of sh*t to do today, I’m a professional engineer and aspiring astrophysicist. I’m dedicated to my craft and to my commitments (of which i absolutely consider this one). I’m dedicated to having fun and not letting progression get in the way of being friendly and realistic. I love food, movies, astronomy, diving, driving, DPS pre cata, tanking post cata (mitigation), final fantasy franchise pre XI and kittens.
Sorry i don’t have any raid-io / parses / progression ranking/vids/whatever the kids are into these days, but i’m an exceptional tank and you won’t need another one, except for all the things you need another one for.
I alt a mage as raid DPS. Both my tank and mage are good enough for CE easily, but my mage’s RNG is broken and my crit rate will undoubtedly be garbage so if fire is top in a tier i’ll parse like a bad hunter on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This post probably blows, but incase its amazing i don’t want to be spammed by people who may turn out to be a bunch of asshats so please post a reply with a bit of detail (especially raid schedule) and i’ll reach out.
I left out what i expect from a guild because i don’t expect anything more than what I can offer, drama/toxic free fun progress.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

IS that a hard 8pm?

Earlier is the issue, not later. It’s like a hard 7:45 earliest. 7:30 if you’re ok with me being 10-15 minutes late, heh.
It’s definitely possible that 7:30 works nicely, but not a guarantee for a few months. Its tricky but i’d be happy to go into details privately.