BM Hunters

We’re all seeing this right?

17 Likes

Just line the pets 4head

1 Like

People that fotm reroll in general are cringe

13 Likes

Is it fotm Rerolling if I have one of every char already?

2 Likes

fotm rerolling = wow pvp. Are you that dense or willfully ignorant you don’t see this?

Yes, if you only play what’s broken at the moment then it’s the same.

He does see it, he’s just stating it’s “cringe.” Which it is.

Edit: I’ll redact the “cringe” word as I understand people will just pick whatever they have the highest chance of success with. But as an rpg and double as someone who just picks a favorite and plays it regardless, it does bug me and it’s something I’d never personally do. I guess it’s the mentality that people want free or wicked easy rewards. Every spec is “viable.” Improvement in a desired spec could reach basically any goal you may have so the only point of re rolling is an easy road which just comes off lazy.

2 Likes

That’s what fotm rerolling is.

It’s always been terrible. Balance has never existed anyone who takes it seriously know this so you have every character ready to go and join the op while its op, or play the class/spec you identify with and enjoy and hate the game and complain, or just quit. Three options.

2 Likes

Or a fourth… pick what you “identify with” and have fun and succeed despite it not being busted. It’d make the achievements gained feel that much more rewarding and if you just practice, you can hit whatever you want anyway. For all intents and purposes, we’re not talking about people making rosters for blizzcon. Anyone can play anything and succeed.

1 Like

Definitely not trying to be a dick but judging by that you havn’t ever been very high rated or taken pvp seriously. Playing a severely handicapped class at the top % of people and having fun are mutually exclusive existences.

1 Like

Mm… I mean I’ll bite and ask, what exactly do you consider as high rated or what criteria is needed to ascertain whether or not someone takes pvp seriously?

It doesn’t make what I said not true though. Great players can make anything work for the most part. Not trying to find every little example here but people conflate viable with meta all the time. BM is certainly the more friendly and ideal Hunter spec to play right now for example but I have zero doubts there’s people who could play MM to glad pretty easily.

2 Likes

Hey now… Don’t talk about murk like that.

Also I thought expansions being alt unfriendly made it so people didn’t fotm? Thought I read that somewhere. It would appear that fotm will fotm lol

17 Likes

I mean I have 1 of every class so I can plan ahead for this type of thing, but if I had to do it all over after seeing what I’ve seen so far I’d have mained DH/War/Feral/Frost DK. One of those

2 Likes

i was 2600 as surv in 3s last season, u have no clue what ur tlkn about…

6 Likes

Agreed

Imagine trying to come after a person with their rating because they had a valid response , flapz of all people at that who’s chills as F

Pretty sure he breastfeeds butterflies or some isht

2 Likes

BM/priest is actually repulsive and if you play it you should literally never lose. Can’t think of any scenario in which you would lose playing this comp unless you massively, massively misplay.

2 Likes

That’s only true for unestablished players.

Pretty sure petkick got rank 1 as unholy last season.

If you have good players to play with, you don’t have to meta slave.

That being said, I dare you to try to lfg a non meta spec to glad.

2 Likes

Neither have you lmao

3 Likes

Dnno man you can play a weak spec and still succeed on ladder, always been true

4 Likes