BM hunter pvp pet

I am running with 2 raptors for mortal wounds debuff just wondering if Spirit beast could be an alternative choice for the increase HP, damage reduction 3 mins CD buff, and the little heal via spirit mend.

And another suggestion for an add on that track and show me when, how many and which debuff are on me.

Thank you for all the help.

i mean nah not really. here’s the 5 pets i keep in my stable when pvping and when i use them

undead raptor- 80% of the time

beast raptor- in 3s against team with ret pally

undead devilsaur -against other BM hunters and teams i’m not worried about kiting me or with lots of roots where i need freedom

beast scorpid- against ret pally in 2s without a teammate with lots of roots

beast Riverbeast - against rogue / mage or double dps if i think i need the extra wall/hp. (i’ll just save bestial wrath for every combustion)

and as far as the addon? i just use weakauras for any important debuffs i need to know are on me.

1 Like

I thought the Called Pet does not use special abilities? I.e. Rend, etc.

your 2nd pet with animal companion doesn’t use special abilities just your main pet. the 2nd pet just auto attacks and uses kill command (kekw). however no BMhunter that pvps should be using kill command in their dmg rotation anyway

I was confused by the OP saying they have 2 Raptors using Mortal Wounds.

well why don’t you use kc and if not, what do you use instead?

cobra shot

But why shouldn’t we use Kill Command? Is it just so lack luster in pvp we do more damage with other abilities? Should we be using arcane shot too?

the damage is just terrible. you just use cobra shot as filler and no never ever use arcane shot lol, the only argument to even have arcane shot on your bars is for the 1 in 1000 chance you get someone that a pally uses Blessing of Protection on at like 2% hp and you can’t purge it off you could use arcane shot to possibly kill but even then its prob still not gonna do enough damage to kill them unless they literally have 1500 hp.

you can keep kill command on bars and use it in niche situations as a charge, but barbed shot will do the same thing. I use kill command maybe once every 2-3 matches if that. If you watch any high rated BM hunter you’ll see they don’t use it either

Thanks! Such a shame that they nerfed the heck outta that spell. Our rotation shouldn’t get so massively changed between pve and pvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys you do still use kill command in your rotation in pvp while using animal handler.

1 reason is due to kill commands added together actually out damages cobra shot per use.

2 reason is that the pet charge mechanic is tied to kill command giving pets more uptime.

3 while cobra shots more reliable to go off if you micro manage cc then its still not an issue getting kill commands off

i still press kc alot for class fantasy

cobra shot hits harder than KC in pvp, so you just spam cobra shot all game.

Dude i also stopped using KC spaming cobra shot for the win lol

noob fake hunter

1 Like