BM Hunter looking for raiding guild

BM Hunter, Alliance, looking for ranged spot in a new guild. Currently on Dalaran but willing to faction and/or server hop. Im currently 8/10 Normal SoD and 3/10 H SoD. The pug life is killing me. I just switched back to my hunter after playing a Rogue the majority of this expansion thus far. Looking for an East Coast friendly Raid time. Look me up in game or replay here Echo#16861

Add me on discord Goosefraba#3619 would like to chat with you

I sent a request

Greetings, I am the GM for Unga Bunga Bois and we would have a slot available to you if you are dedicated at pushing your prog up while having an enjoyable raid environment

We raid Mon/Wed 830-1130PM EST and are currently in need of DPS who show up, pump, and enjoy being around a good group of folks.

We are on Area52 Horde so a faction / server xfer would be needed should you opt to go with us!

Best way to get ahold of me is a whisper in game or discord.

Disc ID is Booty#9822

Hey Bergoan! Give me a shout in Discord and we can chat!

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: possible tank!, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?)

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag

:slight_smile:

Hi Bergoan,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable Hunter to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage sounds like a good fit. We are at exactly the same progression but are missing a few good solid raiders to bring us the dps that we need.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey there, my guild is expanding our roster and is looking for more dps. We have several hunters, but will always take more. If our raid times work for you, and you are interested in the guild, we would be happy to have you.

Guild events run from 8-10:30pm Est. We do raids on Wednesday and Thursday, M+ on Sunday and Monday, and Torghast on Tuesday.

Our guild is Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We have been around for almost 7 years now, and consistently get AOTC and push into Mythic. If you want to check us out before committing to joining, you can join our community Grey Parses Fam to get into the discord and guild events.

If you have any questions, just hit me up on discord or bnet.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635
Discord: Kel#1287

Hello, Bergoan! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.