BM Hunter LF Shadowlands/Raid guild

Hey all, former raider in years past, looking to get back into raiding again in shadowlands. Did get aotc but no mythic raiding this tier. Mainly was just doing some M+ this expansion. I am looking for a permanent home. I am EST and would be free to raid between the times of 5-11PM EST

Any questions you can reach me on my battle tag Campbellsoup#1661.

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

1 Like

Hey Jingeu! Sounds like you might be gearing up for SL the way we are - some Mythic key prep, Visions, and looking for folks to do everything else with too! It looks like you’re Hordeside, but if you’re game for Alliance, we’d be happy to have ya!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. We’re growing pretty fast, so I can promise you’ll be embraced with open arms!

We have a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and do stuff most weekends, plus Mythic Keys, Visions, and other fun events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife! Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out over the next month to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

1 Like

edit open to server/faction changes

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Jingeu

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi there Jingeu, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on Eredar it is an AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:15pm till 10:30pm Central.

Current progression is 12/12H

more with you. If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hi Jingeu,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We raid right in the middle of your schedule (7-10pm EST) and we happy to gear up returning players as we prepare for Shadowlands.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Hey bud! Unlike a lot of people here, I actually read your post. We have a group kind of similar to you. We came back recently and are looking forward going into shadowlands as our priority. Some are trying out different classes in bfa and shadowlands beta to determine their main going forward. Some are building up their characters and accounts to prep, while others are looking to push mythic+ during the downtime.

I’ll go ahead and leave our new recruitment post below if you’d like to take a look. If it seems like a good fit for what your are looking for, feel free to hit me up!

We have a team that you could be a part of for Shadowlands.