Blues News: September 1, 2023

It’s really cool and nice to see a GM engaging with the forums! Hope you’re have a lovely night as well!

2 Likes

But I have to wonder if they are engaging because they want to…or they need to keep the thread bumped because the OP contains a community rumor clue that they wanted to help everyone find. (It does)

1 Like

It was because Neth wanted to beat me up :dracthyr_shrug:

But I was genuinely thinking these posts were some new automated thing they were doing. Good to see I was wrong and the evil dark overlord Neth still walks these halls to this day.

Also you should never keep secrets from people so please send me all the answers.

It’s part of the secrets thing they having going on… if you click the article the image is expanded and there’s a subdued image of a map under the dragon with a mouse cursor point to a “secret” location. If you go there and swim in a deep cave to the back end you’ll find a lump of dirt and unearth about 20 gold worth of junk items. Bring water breathing ability if you don’t want to die.

Is there any chance of getting a Community Manager’s response, either in these Blues News or TWIW articles, about the issue I have been consistently bringing to yall’s attention every week since April? I would think being subscribed for five months time is a decent exchange for a simple acknowledgement of the problem that has been plaguing Classic Era players for over a year.

For reference: This Week in WoW: August 28, 2023 - #13 by Despitebeing-incendius

It’s gotten to the point that players are making How-To vids for this exploit. Please share this message with the people that can remedy this rampant cheating.

I mean, sure.

But I think it’s also just a formatting thing for consistency. They’re putting these out every week or month or something, right?

I doubt they’re going to flip flop based on how many lines of text they have.

Or have the previous ones just been forum posts? I haven’t really been following them.