Blues News: September 1, 2023

just like the responses I get from GMs!

2 Likes

They are not automated to go off, nor are they made days/weeks ago. We make them fresh every week. Some weeks have more than others.

7 Likes

lol

/10char

7 Likes

Well they definitely seem very automated then

1 Like

Check mate!!! Lol

2 Likes

Boy, would it be easy if they were. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh nooooo, you had to type 4 lines of text.

5 Likes

How about Blizz tells us why this month’s Traveler’s Journal is for 60 days and not 30 like normal?

5 Likes

i remember the days when you could actualy talk to a gm in game, in a whisper chat, once in awhile, you may see one in game , i miss the days when wow was more meaningful, kinda just fell like a number now :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I think something needs to change internally in regards to customer service and community outreach. It sounds like they have too many weird internal rules or something going on affecting their ability to communicate more. They could at least act like they love us :frowning:

They at least tried with the community council thing I think. I will say the Diablo IV campfire chat was a good thing imo that maybe WoW could adopt. But this isn’t a we did it one time kinda thing but an ongoing thing that needs to persist over the entire expansion.

When there is more meaningful community engagement it feels better (btw give that dev who handles the blood knight story and background a raise he is passionate).

1 Like

I mean, if they were automated, wouldn’t you end up having a bigger headache to deal with when the AI writing the article inadvertently writes about how ‘Glorbo’ is going to be included in the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

seeing websites using AI to write their articles for them getting caught by that was hilarious though.

1 Like

Please make this game good again bro

5 Likes

It is an error in the system that should be fixed now, I believe.

So true. I cringe to think about it.

3 Likes

All hail our Glorbo overlords!!!

j/k

1 Like

its not sadly says 58 days

That’s not how it works either, but that’s OK. You don’t need to see more than the duck floating along the top of the water. :dracthyr_heart:

It likely will be “soon” after the holiday weekend. The length of time for the month’s Trading Post hasn’t changed though. That’s the most important thing.

4 Likes

Can y’all make the Dracthyr look less derpy so I can have the actual desire to play it?

It’s really cool and nice to see a GM engaging with the forums! Hope you’re have a lovely night as well!

2 Likes

But I have to wonder if they are engaging because they want to
or they need to keep the thread bumped because the OP contains a community rumor clue that they wanted to help everyone find. (It does)

1 Like

It was because Neth wanted to beat me up :dracthyr_shrug:

But I was genuinely thinking these posts were some new automated thing they were doing. Good to see I was wrong and the evil dark overlord Neth still walks these halls to this day.

Also you should never keep secrets from people so please send me all the answers.