Blues News: February 16, 2024

Blues News: February 16, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

2 Likes

First. /ten

https://youtu.be/ftJI8kc2qvU

Blues News Blues News!

1 Like

Blizz doesn’t have a thinking chair though, they have a thinking yacht.

• Hotfixes
    • We implemented many bugfixes for dungeons, such as Darkheart Thicket, Waycrest Manor, and Dawn of the Infinite: Rise of Murozond.

Shocker shocker, Mythic+ hotfixes but no such luck for buggy phasing in Emerald Dream, random quests not working right, and other non-instanced content. Keep it up Blizz, keep making sure your precious raiders and dungeoneers are getting quality content and it being fixed asap.

Please. Do NOT fix the day/night cycle. It is much more preferable to be tied to UTC time than Pacific time. At least now I get to actually SEE the night time (so pretty), and is far more nostalgic for me than the perpetual daylight I get being East Coast in a West Coast day/night cycle.

I do wish you could let the client decide - let me pick when day/night kicks off. The worst thing to happen as far as experiencing the world is to be tied to a day/night cycle that has nothing to do with where I live, after playing, for years, in a day/night cycle that did. Even worse now that my server cluster is Central time, when I specifically picked an East coast server to have the day/night cycle correspond to MY time zone.

If we have to be standardized, I’d rather it be where I get to see the night while I am still awake to appreciate it.

3 Likes

Fix the MMR in Arenas for crying out loud!!!

Why is the quest where you fertilize the tree still broken? I have tried to complete it maybe 10 times now in various ways based on wowhead comments, eventually i just gave up :disappointed_relieved:

The kiss was such a great at last moment. Skybox, Hmm, Well I prefer it to stay day looking while playing (east coast). Perhaps I can whip out a skybox toy if it gets too dark while I’m out world questing or about.