Blue post for clarification please

In phase two

• Can t4 tokens be turned into season one pvp gear(are my t4 tokens that I have been collecting wrothless?)
  • What is reputation required for blue pvp set from rep venders(People say Revered & Honored which is it)

KEEP SAME FACTION BGS IN THE GAME HOW MUCH MORE DATA DO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WANT IT TO STAY

I keep looking for these answers but all im seeing is random people arguing about what it should be or shouldn’t be please clarify and if you comment on this post provide links please to either blue post / accurate information or don’t comment.

1 Like

You might be thinking of Karynna that was added into the game during 2.4.0, she’s located on Isle of Quel’Danas. Can’t remember if the tower she’s in is locked behind the the server progression event.

They were originally set behind Honored but from PTR it had been set to be Revered required. Whether or not they follow through with that in terms of when the patch goes live, we’ll just have to wait.

Requesting a blue post?

May the force be with you. :vulcan_salute:

Same faction BGs are part of the game now. I hate them and have posted about that several times but it doesn’t matter. I just won’t BG anymore. They are here to stay so you don’t need to write in all caps about it.

The other answers are above this post. You will not get a blue post and I don’t think you are allowed to put that in the title.

1 Like

I don’t ever recall turning tier tokens in for pvp items, was that a thing?

Also they said same faction BG’s are in for the rest of classic in a blue post.

It’s weird to me that you play both factions, but are simultaneously so into the RP faction war that you will just quit pvp, rather than play same faction bg’s.

2 Likes

Sun Reach’s Armory had a few vendors. t4=s1, t5=s2, BoJ=s3 off pieces or BT level epics.

Oh so this guy is asking why something from sunwell phase isn’t in the game?

Correctomundo. Also pretty sure its locked behind one of the later Isle phases that’s tied to your own server’s progression.

1 Like

Thank you! in response to T4 thing some Private servers were doing the turn in t4 for s1 when s2 came out so im kinda waiting to see what blizz is doing

I already explained this in other threads.

I’m RPing as my characters and I want to fight alliance on my horde and horde on my alliance. I don’t know why this is hard for anyone to understand. So I just stopped BGing on my horde because the only other alternative is /afk out of 75% of the games which is even more annoying than not playing.

If I didn’t have an alliance I would have had to reroll one now over this if i wanted to do BGs. Even though RP servers exist the current dev team doesn’t care about the faction war the game was built on or people who want to role play in an MMO RPG at all. There are a few other posters who have mentioned they only have horde and have just flat out quit BGs and some are playing the games but still don’t like them. A solution for everyone would have been nice but didn’t happen so here we are.

The only way you have a point with this, which I will give you, is me playing both sides on my server even though I don’t use my accounts as some people would.

2 Likes

Idk man your logic train makes zero sense to me, but as long as you’re happy. But it sounds like you aren’t lol

Yeah, it never has made sense to you so that’s fine. Some others on here understand.

I mean what is there for me to be happy about? Especially with me never caring about the queues and now I can’t even do BGs as horde - yes I technically can but that’s like saying queues made BGs literally unplayable which queues didn’t. If the queues had stayed would you be happy about that? So why would I be happy about something that does nothing but make the game worse for me?

I won’t unsub over the same faction BGs although they do harm my game experience. The server and faction balance issues bother me a lot more.

3 Likes

Yeah, here it is:

Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge their post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Taken from:

1 Like

Probably not.

Revered for this patch. It’ll drop to honored toward the end of TBC.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.