Blue Eyes for Blood Elves in 8.1

I support this 100%. Blizzard, please make this happen for 8.2!

1 Like

Yo, we still fanning these flames?
Cool, I’ll get the gasoline.

11/10 Troll Thread, though. There’s been no clamor for blue eyes for belves until the High Elf rage started, so it’s clear as day that the whole premise hinges on cheesing off the pro-helfers.

3 Likes

Of course. They’ll claim otherwise, but I think it’s been pretty transparent all along.

1 Like

That’s fine. You can continue on not knowing what you’re talking about because you’re to lazy to learn how to google something basic about Blizzard’s Dev team. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You’ve provided no evidence, therefor it isn’t true. You’ve lied. If it was so easy to find or true, you’d provide a link or a source. Whats next? “Chemtrails are real! I don’t need to prove it. Just use Google.” Right…

No, it just means you don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s not my fault :man_shrugging:
Like I said, if you’re too lazy to google something and want to continue not knowing what you’re talking about, by all means, have at it. I don’t have T3 linking capatilities even if I cared enough to prove you wrong.

I’m not going to do everyone’s homework just so they can go “oh…you were right” I honestly could care less about proving every WoW forum goer wrong.

Also you’re comparing conspiracy theories to a quote given to you from the game developers of a game you’re playing? Sounds more like you just don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s okay. But that’s a pretty crazy way to think, just because people won’t hold your hand and show you everything you’re going to say It’s fake and they’re a liar?

It’s no surprise people aren’t vaccinating their kids and think the earth is flat with opinions like that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But anyway, you have fun with that. I have no business replying to someone like you. :man_playing_handball:t6:

2 Likes

You must not have went to college. You have to provide sources in your papers otherwise it is treated as false.

Couldn’t have said it any better myself

I like how you quote me calling a person who literally told me to stop posting, snarky and rude…yet I’M the rude one? Just wow, can’t even defend yourself these days without being considered rude? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is this college…? Did I write a paper? Holy cow, this is news to me. Please don’t flunk me! I took out a loan to take your class!

Hilarious to see people who apparently just started college trying to flex their knowledge on people. Factually what I said wasn’t wrong, It’s your opinion that It’s wrong…which your opinion is wrong, but you don’t know that and that’s okay. Once you become more knowledgeable in the future and realize you’re wrong, you can apologize and I’ll accept… :giraffe:

I know I said I wasn’t going to reply anymore, but this is just too funny to pass up. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Shouldn’t there be a Anti High Elf Thread where you post about Blood Elves having a second eye color.

We don’t need any more of this Blue Eye for Blood Elf Spam. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

eye color wheel customization confirmed for “near future” in recent q&a :grinning:

finally!

3 Likes

You do realize that Blood Elves have the EXACT colorless/porcelain shade of skin available to the generic “High Elf” toon, right?

2 Likes

Because it doesn’t have anything to do with High Elves. It’s about Blood Elves.

Go back to your “High Elf” spam thread, this thread isn’t for that.

3 Likes

When you make a Post about Blue Eyes for Blood Elves and then there’s already Antis and Pros within it. It is Spam. Its more Spam than Actually Race Request itself. More Annoying.

Besides Blood Elves already got another Eye Color Option. How spoiled can you horde players be? Hmm. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They actually talked about adding color customization for every race in the near future, so it would make those added options irrelevant for JUST horde and available to everyone, including alliance! :slight_smile: Be happy! If blood elves didn’t get gold eyes, maybe they wouldn’t realize it was such a big deal for people to have any color of eyes they want!

3 Likes

For wanting the actual proper color for our race’s eyes and for having been asking for it for like 12 years? Yeah, so spoiled.

3 Likes

Blue is not a blood elf eye colour. They forsook that legacy when they started chugging fel energy.

1 Like

That’s because you guys are ruining your own lore. Whole point of being a Blood Elf is to move on from your past and being a different Elven race within the World. Not relive it.

Blue isn’t part of the Blood Elven Society.

They actually never consumed fel energy.

Also “Ultimately, it is a matter of time before the fel-power induced green glint reverts back to the blood elves’ regular high elven eyes.” - WoW Devs

Also, they talked about adding color customization for all races in the near future. I’d assume at least basic colors for all race, including blue…so…blue eye’d blood elves, CHECK!

4 Likes