Blood/UH DK LF Area 52 Guild

206 DK LF guild that pushes +10 and higher keys as well as possible raiding but not required. All vers gear for blood m+ pushing and will go dps for raiding

Yo

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-310m-1010h-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 8/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.
Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

msg or add me, tried PMing but you were offline

Hey there 10/10 heroic guild recruit dps for pushing into mythic, T/Th raid nights solid amount of key groups too, feel free to say hi if you’re still looking any character with vul in the name is probably me in ashes of exile, hope to talk soon! vulgnok, vulphite and vulareon are most of my time

just msg me /who your characters and none are on

Hey there,
We are currently 9/10 H pushing into Mythic in the next week or 2. A bunch of us are running keys around the +15 level.
Check us out, let me know if you are interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52place-holder-810h-recruitment-open/588590/207

Thanks!

Hello Frostmcgee!

I saw your post and wanted to give you some information on our guild to see if we may be able to work together in the future! I’ll be happy, or any of our other recruitment members for that matter, to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

[H] [Area-52] consists of older players (25+) on average. Many of whom have played World of Warcraft together for over five years and still going.

We currently have one up and running raid team and a newer raid team that is stretching it’s legs and still forming it’s core group. I’ll break down each raid team information/needs below. For ease of use, I’ll call the teams RT1 and RT2.

RT1 is the raid team that tends to be more exclusive since it is our team that pushes content during the tier/expansion. RT2 consists of our guild members who wanted a better raid time and/or a more relaxed raiding environment.

Contact Info: Rhetorica (In-Game), Armatus#1287 (B-Net), Armatus#4222 (Discord), and/or https:/ /discord.gg/f44qYYj (Guild Discord, talk to anyone at the @Admin or @Officer roles)

RT1:

Raid Days:

Tuesday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Thursday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N, 10/10H, and 1/10M

Needs: Skilled DPS

Arms DPS Warrior

Boomkins

Mages (Fire/Arcane)

Warlocks

Hunters

Shadow Priests

We’ll be happy to trial any skilled dps regardless of class/spec.

RT2:

Raid Days:

Friday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Sunday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N

Needs: Healers and DPS

RT2 is still forming it’s core raid group and as such is more open to players of any class/spec/role at this time.