Bloodthirst doesn't benefit +AP against specific creature types

Testing was done against the same level 58 undead on EPL. Both bloodthirst dealt the same damage whether you equipped Seal of the Dawn trinket or not. I suspect it would share its behavior with KT trinket (Mark of the Champion) and Consecrated Sharpening Stones.

Patch notes from 1.12 showed that this was supposed to be fixed:

Bloodthirst: This ability will now correctly benefit from attack power bonuses versus specific creature types.

137 Likes

Since its a Warrior bug this will get fixed quickly.

11 Likes

Upvoted. This drastically impacts item choices for warriors in Naxx.

7 Likes

Execute would beg to differ. It’s been over a year and it’s still hasn’t been looked into.

10 Likes

Haha, I was joking, buuut…

Get Asmon to complain about it. It’ll get a hotfix on the PTR immediately. Blizzard bends over backwards for the mechanic bug reporting that comes out of the Warrior camp.

Although, since Blizzard sits in the Fight Club discord just talk about it there. They’ll see it and fix it from there as well. Remember the AQ and Nozdormu item ninja nerfs that just happened not too long ago? They definitely sit in FC…

6 Likes

bumperoooo

4 Likes

Seems like a pretty straight forward fix

5 Likes

bump please fix so my naxx itemization makes more sense

6 Likes

Bump - this was behaviour that was pretty explicitly fixed in vanilla that is now very relevant in classic.

4 Likes

Bump, this will make itemization troublesome

5 Likes

Please fix this bliz!

5 Likes

Gogo favored child love hotfix for something the two warriors not in a dress will actually use.

Either way, it’s probably effecting druid and rogue AP scaling abilities as well.

6 Likes

I do hope this will be fixed. At the very least, it would be nice to have a confirmation one way or the other before a bunch of people potentially waste a lot of time farming the scourge invasion.

5 Likes

It’s one ability for warriors. It’s not a huge loss.

5 Likes

easy fix, look at the execute bug also please!

5 Likes

Testing on PTR confirmed that consecrated sharpening stone also doesn’t contribute to BT damage against undead:
https://imgur.com/a/nzpCP0z

8 Likes

please fix this blizzard!

5 Likes

Please fix this

5 Likes

Please fix this before naxx release.

5 Likes

Fix it. Dudes

5 Likes