Bloodsail Buccaneers Server Discord

Come to BSB server and fight for the Alliance!

Fixed that for you!

You have plenty that rolled wrong already. Server would be more fun if the population evened out some.

2 Likes

Is the server Alliance heavy?

Based on when census was enabled, and the server discord faction selection. The server does appear to look alliance heavy. PvE servers generally lean alliance, and on top of that RP tends to do so aswell.

I just got done doing a major cleanup of the server discord, and created a fancy Guild directory.

1 Like

Everyone is welcome! Great place to chit-chat and for resources!

This server rocks on both factions! That is all.

New channel to coordinate world buffs is up! Come join the Discord for a good time!

Hi there,

Just dinged level 60 with my hunter (slightly tard but not superbad) that goes with the name lotusblue.
Have level 34 druid and level 5 mage alts.
Looking for casual guild for dungeoning, chatting and so on. Momentarily I dont raid but maybe willing to try later.
I come from the Netherlands Europe but got used to playing US servers. First started playing just before cata launch. Played on and off since then.

Greets,
Taco

Welcome aboard!

There are plenty of guilds to rachout to listed in our discord directories.

Join our fun Discord!

Join Us! We have cookies!

Cookies and cute puppies!

It’s been great to be able to talk to other leaders of both factions!

#besthordecommunity

2 Likes

Wow, large community over here

The BB discord is the best discord (for your RDA of Tarren Mill vs. Southshore salt).

Good discord, good realm, good community.

I love Classic, Bloodsail Buccaneers and this Discord!

A little too much blue and not nearly enough piracy. :skull_and_crossbones:

Myself and a small group of friends have rolled up on this server and are all amazed at the generosity and willingness to help! The Discord is likewise very friendly and the experience here has been drastically different than the one I had on another Classic server. I hope it’s not just a fluke but I’m willing to toss a bump for this post based on our pleasant experiences thus far <3

1 Like