Bloodsail Buccaneers Server Discord

That’s filthy Alliance favoritism right there >:U

2 Likes

Yar har Fiddly dee…

So close to 3000 members!

This is a Role Play flagged server, and the only one available at that. There is absolutely no reason that this Discord should be giving guilds that don’t abide by RP server ToS a platform to promote themselves.

Without calling out specific guild names, there are several that are given access to the Discord’s recruitment channels and public chats that have absolutely no place on an RP server.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own way to play, but again - there is absolutely no reason that the ‘main’ server Discord should promote blatantly non-RP guilds with trollish names, nor should it give them access to a public medium to recruit for said non-RP guilds.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion but we don’t agree on this subject. All guilds, RP or not will have access to this discord. Thanks, Rend.

1 Like

Good morning, Eadren! The Bloodsail Buccanneers Discord is a publicly available and publicly accessible discord, as you pointed out. Anyone is welcome to join, and if they lead a guild, then they are welcome as well to apply for a Guild Leadership tag and recruit for their cause.

If Blizzard wants to enforce the “RP ToS”, as you say, then that is for Blizzard to do in the game. The current rules for the Discord do not discriminate or censor against what you or others may consider “troll guilds.”

Thanks for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you in the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A discord chat of the people, by the people, for the people.

Methinks he meant guilds who have shown to be malicious towards RP. I could be wrong though!

1 Like

This, essentially. I thought I was pretty clear that there’s obviously some casual, non-RP guilds and that’s fine. But there’s definitely a problem with providing a platform for outright ‘joke’ guilds, in my opinion.

Joined earlier this morning! can’t wait to play with all of you beautiful people.

Given there’s also a Bloodsail RP Discord server, it’d be pretty pointless to restrict this.

Is there, really? Do you mind sharing a link?

Good place to find LFG, guilds, auctions!

Fantastic place!

No longer in the server personally, but would still highly recommend this discord server to anyone playing on BB — Met quite a few good people here and had some hearty laughs. I hope to see that this discord is still going strong a few months down the line after the initial Classic hype has died down. :slight_smile:

I love this server, would love to be able to talk to a lot of the amazing people I’ve grouped with out of game, and look forward to building a strong community with the help of this tool.

I’m forsaken now though, so no hard feelings when I eat you all.

Officially over 3000 members :slight_smile:

Come wait out DDOS Hell with us.

Great channel. Very active. Instant detailed info when there were server issues and blizzard official site still showed everything was peachy (ddos attack admitted by a hacked twitter acct but not acknowledged by Blizzard)