Bloodsail Buccaneers Server Discord

Methinks he meant guilds who have shown to be malicious towards RP. I could be wrong though!

1 Like

This, essentially. I thought I was pretty clear that there’s obviously some casual, non-RP guilds and that’s fine. But there’s definitely a problem with providing a platform for outright ‘joke’ guilds, in my opinion.

Joined earlier this morning! can’t wait to play with all of you beautiful people.

Given there’s also a Bloodsail RP Discord server, it’d be pretty pointless to restrict this.

Is there, really? Do you mind sharing a link?

Good place to find LFG, guilds, auctions!

Fantastic place!

No longer in the server personally, but would still highly recommend this discord server to anyone playing on BB — Met quite a few good people here and had some hearty laughs. I hope to see that this discord is still going strong a few months down the line after the initial Classic hype has died down. :slight_smile:

I love this server, would love to be able to talk to a lot of the amazing people I’ve grouped with out of game, and look forward to building a strong community with the help of this tool.

I’m forsaken now though, so no hard feelings when I eat you all.

Officially over 3000 members :slight_smile:

Come wait out DDOS Hell with us.

Great channel. Very active. Instant detailed info when there were server issues and blizzard official site still showed everything was peachy (ddos attack admitted by a hacked twitter acct but not acknowledged by Blizzard)

Is an invite for this Discord channel still available?

I figure I’d better ask on my Classic main. I have 4 alts. 2 Hoomans and 3 Nelfs in total.

It should be, is it not working for you? Everyone is welcome! I look forward to seeing you there!

The invite is at the top of this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Closing in on 3500 :slight_smile:

Bumpity Bump!

I copy/pasted the link in, and it said the invite had expired.

Aww :frowning:

/hugs