[Bloodsail Buccaneers] Looking for a guild

Hey everyone,

I’m a player since early BC, did some back & forth but played at least 50/60% of all expansions (i think but probably wrong :wink: )…
I’m not really blocked in to either RP, PvP or PVE so looking for a guild that might do a bit of everything but most of all look to enjoy and discover the vanilla content deeper than they might have in the past. Especially on the things that changed/aren’t available in live anymore!

I’m not against playing Realistic RP in the context of some quests or small dungeons neither rushing to be on point for the schedule (but i don’t have a lot of experience in Vanilla HL PVE gameplay…).

One thing i’m sure of is that my main will be a Human Mage and that i have already prepared a sort of levelling guide with a little checklist of things to do on my way to level 60 ! :slight_smile:

So feel free to share your guild project or just your battletag (or character name) in the comments if you might be interested to play with me sometimes or anything.

I played mostly on EU servers and just started over on US a few months ago waiting for Classic, since i moved out to Canada, so i’m still familiarizing a bit with some english expressions… sorry about this.

Otherwise IRL, i’ll be 24 years old at midnight :slight_smile:
Working mainly as audio technician and a bit in digital marketing. Highly respectfull and willing to spend quality time with chill people on WoW/

Kind regards and have a nice week end !

Looking forward,

1 Like

There are quite a few guilds already forming on Bloodsail.

I would recommend joining the servers discord, and having a look see. Really good player base about and plenty of choices on both factions.

https:// + discord. + gg/mWft7gA

Just remove the spaces and +'s

1 Like

If interested in coming to Grobbulus we may be a good fit for ya and need mages! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)