Bloodcraze?

Heya,

So I have a buff that increases the Critical Strike rating of my next Bloodthirst by 0, resets whenever Bloodthirst crits, and stacks up to ten times.

It’s not a talent, it’s not an Azerite trait, and it’s not a spec passive. It also won’t go away. Changing specs, removing all gear, dying, and of course right clicking the icon… nothing works. Permanently, anyway.

Anyone else have this going on, or know how to fix it?

nope your just special and you should be glad to have the present

Bloodcraze in this form seems to have been an old azerite talent which due to its lack of being anywhere on icy veins or blood mallet leads me to believe it was pruned. Are you wearing old gear from before 8.1?

Bloodcraze was the trait replaced by Cold Steel, Hot Blood.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, all!

@Mcbraidsley Even with no gear equipped, it’s still showing up. But yeah, I picked the hat for my first Azerite reward back before 8.1 so it’s an oldie.

@Drezwazluz Nice to know that’s where it originated, and why an unfamiliar trait was in my hat.

With those points in mind, I reforged the hat (only Azerite piece I had) and didn’t pick the Fury trait. Still got the buff. Tried vendoring it and that didn’t let me dismiss the buff, and even after scrapping the piece so that it no longer exists at all I still get the errant enhancement.

@Kell Well shucks, guess I am XD

Pretty annoying, been an issue for so long and still nothing has been done about it through the multiple bug reports I’ve submitted.

How much digging did you have to do to find a post that was made a year ago lmao

2 Likes

This is the first result on google, actually. Because a year later blizzard still hasn’t fixed it. It’s kind of sad tbh.

I googled that buff only to find this thread. Interesting. I’d love to know if there’s a way to obtain that buff, saw some guy with it and i’m dumbfounded by it. Doesn’t appear to be an azerite trait or any of that, he just had it. Even he doesnt know.

It was an azerite trait that got replaced by cold steel, hot blood. For some reason if you had the buff on you when blizzard made that switch, you would still have it. It doesn’t do anything though.

Also someone said this already in this thread.

1 Like

Its shadowlands now and i still have Bloodcraze in my buffs. it is always on 0, and i dont know why its there XD

1 Like