Blood Knight Tabard taken away from Alliance

Why would you remove this from Alliance players now ? Its been around since 2013 and if i remember correctly you had to do a few quests before it would appear on a vendor in Iron forge and in Dalaran.

I have had this Tabard on my Human pally for years and today i took it off and when i tried to re equip it , i got a message in red text that said “You can never use that item”

This was one of my favorite tabards because honestly Alliance tabards are terrible. Horde have really good tabards, Black and red is such a great combo and now you take it away from us.

This tabard has been available since 2013 for Alliance… and before anyone sais “BECAUSE OF LORE”…listen, i play on a PVE realm I enjoy the wow story line but i don’t really care about the rules of “Lore”, if i cared i would roll on an RP realm.

What you could have done if that was the issue was maybe remove it from Alliance players on RP realms.

Make better tabards for the Alliance please. Something with black and red and i will forgive you for this crime you have committed >:[

55 Likes

Well, looks like I will never remove my paladin’s tabard, it is the only one I like to see on her. Such an unnecessary move blizzard.

19 Likes

Blizzard devs horde biased, they only want the cool stuff for horde.

40 Likes

Blood Knights…weren’t those Blood Elf Paladins?

109 Likes

Maybe it was a mistake, like when you were able to mail Stormwind tabards to your horde characters.

There’s no reason why Alliance should have access to that tabard.

92 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make sense for Alliance to have access to it, it’s been a thing for years.

21 Likes

They fixed a bug. The problem is…?

56 Likes

blood elves have no critical thinking skills.

3 Likes

i am pretty sure my tabard is great…

could use the duelist tabard myself, but umm… no one likes too be apart of the duelers guild >-< very frustrating cause i want it…

1 Like

This was never a problem.

13 Likes

this has destroyed peoples definitive transmogs , after this being a thing for six years.

12 Likes

I will duel you, friend Hawkens. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But i gotta win a 100 D:
Also nice hair, did you dye it recently?

In your opinion.

It spat on the lore and bothered some. Hell I did the original charger quest for it costing me thousands of gold when gold was hard to get only for some bug to grant it to the Alliance without half the strife.

29 Likes

And I need Marks of Prey for Talon’s Vengeance rep. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to kill you just as much. :grin:

Yes! I also restructured my face and injected more pigmentation into my skin, as well as cutting off my ponytail. Goblin barbers are a credit to their race.

2 Likes

Good. Be happy you got transmog you weren’t supposed to have for years.

20 Likes

.-.
oh…

oh ._.

i mean… natural is beauty, but don’t butcher yer skull for beauty now.

1 Like

you are so salty stay salty

10 Likes

As a Blood Elf and leading expert on all things Transmog, my opinion matters a lot.

7 Likes

I always felt bad for blood elf pallys. It’s not like Horde got the tabard of the hand for years in exchange.

13 Likes