Blood Furnace - 3 Returning players looking for guild

Hello,

My friends and I (3 of us total) are looking for a guild to join.

We are looking for a casual guild that’s focused on just playing the game. Leveling, Learning, Questing, Dungeons, and possibly raids in the future (we are still re-learning everything). We are all adults over 21 with lives and work so we don’t want to join a guild that comes with obligations other then “be fun and have fun”.

Good morning. I would love to chat with you about your search for a new home. I think Trinity could be a good fit for you. We are an AOTC guild first and our plan is to dip into mythic in TWW (optional) We are active outside of raid on discord. Our raid days are wed thur 9-12 est. Active in m+ as well. Please hit me up Bigkef#8664

Looking foward to chatting with you!!

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here. Make a new toon to see what you think!

BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey there,

Beta is HERE! Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for raiders and friends for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!