Blood Elves

Can we have Blood Elf druids… Please?

23 Likes

After the Horde has been deliberately and continuously trashing Nature everywhere, including the burning of Teldreassil? Which, let me remind you, had a Cenarion Circle enclave?
You lucky you get to keep what you have.

edit come to think of it, the Horde has MORE available races for that class, than Alliance.

21 Likes

Gnomes and Goblins need another healing class before we add one for elves please.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Goblins need a banker class first plz

1 Like

That’s a silly suggestion lore-wise.

I think at that point they may as well give all classes to all races and just write off new lore to justify it.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will happen but I’d like it

1 Like

Personally, I’d love all the following options:

Blood Elf Druid/Shaman
Void Elf Druid/Shaman
Night Elf Shaman/Paladin
Nightborne Druid/Shaman

7 Likes

I’d love to have Blood Elf Druids, and as a trade-off, give Paladins to us Night Elves!

6 Likes

If we have abominations like human druids and shamen, then other abominations should be allowed since Blizzard decides to change the lore whenever it feels the need to do more actions that make the lore of the races more and more irrelevant.

Soon we will have DH gnomes. Why? Because yes.
And since we’re talking about things that will destroy more things from warcraft, why not abolish the factions, since there are people who no longer feel any value in being in the alliance and prefer to play in the horde with characters from ally, because in ally nothing aggregates?

1 Like
5 Likes

But… but… Botanica!

1 Like

Hit em up with the Make it Rain/Inflation. We’ve got the framework, we’ve got the technology Blizz. Make it so :clap:

1 Like

Hmm… Okay Nightborne druids are okay.

But you are on thin ice!

1 Like

high botanist freywinn says yes

2 Likes

Even if we have some druidic powers, I don’t see as being a people that uses nature magic to transform in the way druids work in the game.

Botanica is a pretty poor justification to try and get Blood Elves druids checking the dungeon description;

Here, blood elf scientists carry out experiments on the flora in Outland, how naaru technology can be used to create and manipulate living beings, and how all this can grant the blood elves new powers

It’s very different from the way druids embrace nature and is more of ‘manipulating solely for personal gain’.

With all that said I do think the High Elves of Quel’thelas had a stronger connection to nature before the events of the third war.

In the lore of Warcraft 1 and 2 a big reason for the High Elves joining the Alliance is because the Orcs were destroying the land. There’s even an old runestone placed by high elven druids there. Runes used by High Elves in Warcraft 3 onwards have been powered by their arcane magic instead.

1 Like

We don’t need more belfs. Plz no let’s let some other less played race like Vulpera have Druid

Crimson feral lynx, golden pale yellow stag, Scarlet brown Falcon with golden eyes

2 Likes

Lore schmore let’s give every class to every race and bow to my gnomekin!!!

Hmmm the only way I can see (Lorewise to be implemented in the game) Blood Elves (or Nightborn) being Druids is if they use a connection to the Arcan’dor to balances nature and arcane magic enough for them to use Druid Skill… :thinking:

The other time I saw of this possibility was in the Raid Boss High Botanist Tel’arn (Nighthold) dialog and how he uses Arcane, Nature, and Solar magic. :roll_eyes:

Suramar does have their own unique arcane infuse natural habitat that would give Nightborn and Blood elves Druids unique arcane infuse fauna and flora form… I really like to see this tbh. :star_struck:

However I can see how the Cenarion Circle would be against this type of Druidism it could even split it into factions… hmmmm I LIKE IT! Let Blood Eleves and Nightborn Druids please! :smiling_imp:

With the Night Warrior hinting to open the way for Night elves Paladin Class… I would not be surprise with the help of the Arcan’dor Blood Elves and well as the Nightborn guidance they learn to be Druids… even if its not going to be popular with old school fans of the classic Druids lore. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:thinking: hrmmmm yes those poor Vulpera definitely need their numbers boosted.

2 Likes