Blood elves we must unite against injustice

I know right!? Finally more customizations!

1 Like

Not really, they just slapped a bunch of jewelry on the customizations. Humans and Nelves got a lot though.

1 Like

Blood Elf lives matter?

If you want beards, the Alliance is waiting for you.

1 Like

That made my evening. Thank you.

Blood elves pretty much just got some eye colors that no one was particularly excited about.

1 Like

we have a male model?

while i don’t agree with your complaints about void elves getting their deserved skin tones, i def agree with everything else. i don’t know how anyone is chill with how dirty male blood elves were dealt

2 Likes

Blood elves need ranger/rune tattoos and undead elf options. Void elves need blonde and brunette hair and a hide tentacle option. If Blizzard is fine with giving void elves natural uncorrupted options, then they need to go all the way with it and give void elves natural hair. Otherwise, the natural skin tones look out of place and odd.

3 Likes

Be glad that not all Blood Elves will look like cheap Thai Lady bois

What totally unique new things do we get? 3 beards and 3 hairstyles. the void elves have all of the blood elves skins and new eye colors. so the only new and unique things are 3 hairstyles and 3 beards

1 Like

What many Blood Elf Fans want:

• Farstrider options including wilder hair styles (some with feathers) and tattoos
  • Scars
  • Tattoos
  • Damaged ears
  • Dark Ranger options (undead skin and red eyes, alternatively they could be allowed via model toggle for forsaken.)
  • Makeup
  • Jewelry for males dammit.

What we got:

Jewelry
Blue eyes

5 Likes

Oi. Leave them alone. Male Thalassian elves are one of the few genuinely attractive male models in the game >_>;

4 Likes

Jewelry female only

Yeah, I know that’s why I listed Jewelry for males as what we want. Look.

hopefully we’ll see something new soon

I want more hairstyles! I want a man bun, so I can have long hair that doesn’t clip. And blood elf men should have more jewelry options too.

And it’s a complete embarrassment that we don’t have the runic tattoos described since Burning Crusade.

2 Likes

A tattooed male belf would litterally break wow. That’s not only just too sexy, but it’s a force of nature most players are not quite prepared for yet. NOT PREPARED!

1 Like

But I don’t want to.