Blood elves in Nazmir

I remember seeing screenshots of blood knights and mages doing blood magic stuff in Nazmir, but I never found out what was up with that. Did it make it into the game somewhere? Did we ever find out what was up with it?

All I remember is “Silvermoon” Harry who was promised that he would be dealing with very sophisticated blood elves but due to a very unfortunate miscommunication he was instead dealing with blood trolls.

Poor lad. War is hell as they say.
Good thing Alanya is there to accompany the poor man.

3 Likes

Invasion NPCs… sometimes they spawn in Torga´s remains (I suppose they´re mobs for the Alliance players to kill or something)…

6 Likes

Yeah they made it to live, last I saw the quest involved the Alliance PC mounting a water elemental and killing the BE there.

The BE in Nazmir is a good way to continue the blood magic storyline.

4 Likes

During the Nazmir Faction Assault, there’s a world quest where you use Tidesage magic to clear out Blood Elves that are siphoning Blood Troll magic to fuel their Blood Golems.

I’m not sure if there’s Horde version.

5 Likes

No Horde iteraction whatsoever with those fellas… which is a shame, considering regulat magic is apparently the playing field of the humans. Blood Magic could be a good way to bring back some of the pragmatic portrayal of TBC´s Belves and a magic niche for their own benefit.

15 Likes

“Siphoning Blood Troll magic to fuel their Blood Golem”

Does the Alliance get a quest that states that?

From what I saw the mages were also channeling blood.

3 Likes

No statements. Just inference. The area is phased. When the Faction Assaults are not happening the area is populated by Blood Trolls, and I believe the Blood Trolls then are forming those blood spheres the Blood Elves are channeling on, but I’ll have to check to confirm that.

I like it, blood magic, animus golems, blood knights, blood mages, fel crystals. Those are my type of BE!!

Yeah, looks like the BE said “cool stuff” “ok mine now”

5 Likes

The Blood Trolls are… doing something.

Found a reference for it:

I got some good news and bad news for you about this whole quest to destroy the herald of G'huun. Bad news first. There's an entire army of skeletons between us and the next area. I'm guessing they used Torga's blood to animate them.

So I guess that’s probably still Torga’s blood?

After noticing the event, imagine how difficult Dreven would’ve been if his San’layn were there.

3 Likes