Blood Elf RP | The Ashen Court Discord

Greetings!

The Ashen Court is a non-guild Discord community for discussion, coordination, and networking around Sin’dorei and Quel’Thalas-based RP on Wyrmrest Accord. If you’re interested in a place to contact and collaborate with others interested in Sin’dorei culture, this may be the place for you.

At present, our main goals are to:

• Host a cyclical set of recurring yearly Thalassian cultural events
  • Host a handful of smaller, more frequent events on various Thalassian themes
  • Serve as a space for Thalassian RPers to network, share hooks and storylines, and promote events of their own
  • Promote activity in Silvermoon City and other areas of Quel’Thalas

Note that if you play a non-Blood Elf character who has an interest in or connection with Thalassian culture or the land of Quel’Thalas, you’re welcome to join!

Link: https://discord.gg/7spCzk7hpZ

17 Likes

We’re looking to make Silvermoon Sundays the casual night when folks all go to Silvermoon at the same time to find their walk-up RP.

I’m planning on hanging out there for a bit on one of my characters tonight, and hopefully if you’re into RP in Silvermoon, you’ll stop by too, Reader!

4 Likes

Is this for Sin’dorei only or are those of other races that might frequent Silvermoon welcome as well? I’ve recently returned to WoW rp and this fella is part of the Reliquary, so I’ve thought about bringing him by the Silvermoon rp scene.

I do believe the goal is to help Silvermoon City be active again. If your character frequents SMC, then I believe they would be most welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Axiann is right – the server is for anybody who’s interested in RP that’s located in Quel’Thalas and/or centered on Sin’dorei cultural themes, whether they’re playing a Sin’dorei character or not. You’re certainly welcome to join!

2 Likes

It’s about to be Sunday, and on Sunday, some of us will be dedicating some time to enjoying an evening in Silvermoon City. Come by if you’d like to hang out in Silvermoon and catch someone for walk-up RP!

The time frame as it’s listed on the server calendar is 6pm to 8pm server time, but last week I believe some people stuck around later than that.

1 Like

Is this just for in game RP? I main Alliance on Aggramar these days but I’ll always be a blood elf at heart.

Hello! That depends on what you mean.

Currently, the only ‘event’ we’ve started holding is Silvermoon Sundays (though more are to come), which is an initiative for in-game RP. However, the overall purpose of the server is to help people connect for Sin’dorei RP in general, and there’s no rule that it has to be in-game only. Discord-based RP is something a lot of people do, and some of those who’ve already filtered into the server might be included, not to mention others who come in future. If you wanted to come and see whether you could find non-in-game RP through the server, that would be fine.

There isn’t currently an area for Discord RP in the Ashen Court server itself. There actually was one early on when I was working on it, though I didn’t keep it. I’d be open to adding it back if there’s interest.

All that aside, if the idea appeals to you, you could make a blood elf alt on WrA to check out the RP scene with.

1 Like

Giving this thread a nudge back up; we’ve had good luck with finding folks for Silvermoon Sundays - once with adding an IC food cart and once just being a walk-up opportunity.

Come join us for more. I’ll be posting a Farstrider event for early September shortly!

2 Likes

Farstrider event post will be live later tonight; posting from this character because this computer won’t let me swap characters for some reason.

I hope I can make it for Silvermoon Sundays soon!

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll see you!

1 Like

I intended to post much earlier than this to mention that the Songbird Eatery food cart will be open this evening in the Court of the Sun (near the gate to Farstrider Square) from 5 pm to 7 pm server.

Our plan is for the Eatery to open on the last Thursday evening of every month; we might open it on Sundays now and again, as well.

2 Likes

It’s Silvermoon Sunday!

We’ve expanded the “scheduled” timeframe to 5-9pm server/pacific. This is drop-in, drop-out – don’t worry about it if you can’t come at the beginning or can’t stay the whole time.

3 Likes

This is great! Looking forward to stopping by!

2 Likes

Still doing our Silvermoon Sundays and had a few other Thalassian cultural events too.

Bumping the thread!

1 Like

In forum news, the first post has been edited and reformatted with some more information.

In in-game news, the Songbird Eatery food cart will be open tomorrow night, Thursday, September 29, from 5pm to 7pm server/Pacific! You can find us in SMC in the Court of the Sun, at the carts near the gate to Farstrider Square.

1 Like

Songbird Eatery is open! We’ll be here until about 7pm server time.

1 Like

Songbird Eatery is open once again! We’ll be in the Court of the Sun until 8pm server/pacific time. Come pick up some Thalassian food!

2 Likes

Planning on making it out this week!

1 Like