[Blood Elf H-RP] <Warden of the Gold Isle> - Saving the Sin'dorei from themselves!

The Wardens of the Tol’thanil

Minas’danil, the Tower of the Vale, the Spire of Ancient Knowledge. Nestled on the shimmering isle of Tol’thanil, librams and tomes from the times of great arcane wisdom are hidden within its resplendent minarets. Some wisdom, however, is best left unknown. This is our charge. We are to be the guardians of magics too powerful, the custodians of knowledge too minacious, even for the eyes of our most trusted magisters. We shall remain vigil, forever protecting the great tower of Minas’danil, for we are its wardens.

Who are we?
In Character

The Wardens of the Gold Isle are the protectors of Minas’danil, the walls of which contain documents, tomes, and artifacts that date back to the times of Old Kalimdor. In a bid to prevent the further corruption of the elven people, the Wardens have locked these ancient composition within the walls of their great tower. Maintaining a vigil over Minas’danil, the wardens set out in search of more artifacts that they believe threaten the Sin’dorei way of life.

Out of Character

Warden of the Gold Isle is designed as a hub for writers and storytellers to come together under a blanket background. Focusing on Sin’dorei lore and roleplay, we aim to become a community for those looking for an outlet to write in and friends to play out their stories! While providing some structure and progression within the guild, our primary goal is to write and have fun, so members are free to write out their own stories and host events.

What do we do?

We are a story-centric guild, choosing to focus on individual character development and an overarching plot to support guild writing. Thematically, we rest somewhere between soldiers and treasure hunters, acting as (at times overzealous) protectors of Sin’dorei society by way of pursuing relics and writings that are deemed too dangerous for the eyes of our people. What does this mean for you? Well, the sky is the limit! Our main mission is to provide players with a skeleton plot to write within.

Who are we looking for?

In general, we are looking for talented writers and storytellers to join. But Aelevea, I hear you ask, what if I haven’t really dipped my toes in to DMing or writing? Try it here!

We are typically seeking characters who fit the guild thematically. Does that mean your thief won’t fit in? Maybe. The guild is primarily comprised of former spellbreakers, Farstriders, Blood Knights, etc., coming from a militant background. Our roleplay is generally darker and more serious, which I feel is important to note!

How do I join?

Do you think you’d fit in? Perfect! Send a whisper to “Aelevea-WyrmrestAccord” and get started. Typically, we will have a brief out-of-character interview to make sure you fit in and then arrange an in-character introduction!

3 Likes

This sounds fun and like a great concept. Good luck and I hope to see you all around!

I’d suggest popping your guild in the Directory Sticky to give it more visibility. Here’s the link: WrA Information & Directories - #39 by Aelevea-wyrmrest-accord

There’s a section for guilds and you just have to fill out a brief guild about form and boom, you’re on it!

1 Like

Thank you c: I threw a form on the forum post as well!

2 Likes

Love the description fam!! My bnet is SpareLyric#1417 if looking to make a guild alliance/interguild rp! Best of luck friend!

1 Like