Blood Elf fans need love, too!

Lor’themar has only one eye and, as a result, and as the leader of race, can only provide 50% of the love otherwise provided by a racial leader. Thank you.

6 Likes

lol that’s why we need unique models for halduron and Rommath

3 Likes

Technically, Rommath has a unique model. Unique armor model, at any rate. Super outdated, but unique.

1 Like

This is true, but since he and Halduron help Lor rule let’s update them and silvermoon.

I want an update on the Dark Animus and more importantly I want to use it in a way that doesn’t just power robots that slap people around.

Unless like they are really, really, really cool robots.

I wish they were belf robots instead of Mogu robots.

I use to think Rommath was a bit too angst and over the top with his concerns, but overtime realised he was 100% right and deserving of both.

I’d love to see Rommath & reborn Kael’Thas (Though some means & powers) get caught in a sticky situation and then surprisingly have a bad-@$$ team up towards then have a solid bro-moment in their victory.

I’d imagine Kael’Thas like “Thank the sun that there’s someone like you to put Lor’Themar to his senses” then Rommath like “Don’t even get me started! Let me tell you about the time Alleria finally showed her face after so many years…”

1 Like