Blood Elf Customization Desires Thread

I just really, really want this Velf hair on my Belf.

And this Kul’tiran hair if possible.

Please Blizzard and ty.

15 Likes

A lot of what I would like to see is already here. Red/orange eyes, violet eyes, scars, more greyish coloring for RP as San’lyn/Dark Ranger. But a big thing I would like to see is with the hair.

C’mon Blizz, you’ve shown with some hair styles like the new Nelf hair that is a ponytail with the fringy hair around the face and some of the Velf hair that you CAN do something with some life to it. Its messier, seems more textured rather than just straight and flat. Some of this could be done as improvement on older hairstyles (a little paint highlight of that one long style that kinda waves down past the shoulder) or with new styles.

I’ve always wanted that top knot style for females but instead of taking the front straight back and flat to the head, give us one more like Lor’themar where some hair is loose around the face. I think that is one of my biggest let downs with the new hair is its still just so…flat. There is no texture. I realize Belves are considered cultured and perfectly groomed but my hunter is anything but. Her ponytail is just throw back to get it out of her eyes, its messy and I’m sure she has some annoying fly away locks that refuse to stay up and hang around her face. She’s a Ranger, she’s in the woods, she’s doesn’t have time for perfect hair and make up. She’s a fighter, a defender, hell her pet is better groomed than her! Let her show this! And though this thread is about Belves rather than Velves it should apply to them too. I’m sorry does the Void give you perfect hair? I think not!

And please, MORE LONG HAIR OPTIONS!!! Classy, messy, whatever, just more long hair! I use the long over the shoulder braid for my hunter currently, imagine when she unbraids that hair how long and thick and beautiful it could be (well once she pulls all the leaves, twigs, and other crap that flew in it while she killed things anyway). Okay enough about hair (which is a big one for me). Oh, except yeah… a few leaves would be cute or maybe some jewels for the fancier Magister types.

Jewelry. Ugh, I’m sorry, those oversized necklaces and flat bracelets are just…lack luster or too much. This is another area where you nailed in on Nelves and Belves/Velves get…stuff. Chokers, simple jewels like the purple stone on the Nelf. Bangle bracelets (though impractical for some classes but cute if they’re just hanging out in town), rings, something with again more detail/texture but not oversized and gaudy looking. I thought the body jewelry was cute but c’mon we all know that would be for stripper RP in Goldshire. Not to mention it was way too flat with no texture to it. And body jewelry. Let me pierce an eyebrow, my nose or lip (I won’t suggest other as I know it wouldn’t be looked on favorably and would fall under the same as the body jewelry mentioned lol)

Scars. Our characters have fought everything from your average fantasy beast all the way up to Old Gods. We’ve faced dragons who use breath weapons of fire, etc. Let us have some scars to show for it. Burns, slash marks, etc. I have one character on my Velves (sorry I play both so I think of both when discussion options) who lost an eye in battle, let her have that Lor’themar-esque facial scarring around the eye to show it along with the blinded eye option in case I want a head peice that isn’t an eye patch for once.

Tattoos - The arcane tats similar to Nightborne or even the Blue dragons to match the schools of magic. Silvery for frost, violet shades for arcane, reddish orange for fire, heck maybe even do some for Void and Fel for warlocks and shadow priests or gold for Pallys and Priests (this could be good for all races actually). Ranger tats in various colors (not connected to your chosen eye color). Faded/etched looking tats like on the BC box, etc. Choices are great!

And of course hitting eye colors once more. Something more than green, gold, semi blue/greenish. Give us a true blue eye color, red, reddish orange, violet, etc. Allow us the chance to make our character match our class fantasy if we want!

I know, big list of which 99% will likely not ever happen but would be nice.

9 Likes

Definitely need face scars to go along with the blind eye options. Like lor’themar has

1 Like

I want them to bring the body jewelry back. Mainly because I’m hoping Draenei will also get body jewelry…

5 Likes

Yes please. The off white we have now looks terrible on some skin tones. Blood Elves in lore have had pure white hair, why can’t we?

2 Likes

I’ve edited the OP to reflect everyone’s suggestions. If I missed any I am sorry. It doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you.

1 Like

Support this OP!

Especially the Dark Ranger bits and Orange eyes. Farstrider tattoos! Wizards beards!

3 Likes

Mostly I just want hair colors that aren’t super washed out.

Have you seen what passes for black hair on live? It’s a joke.

2 Likes

Hairstyles:

Afro-ethnic hairstyles:
Afro ponytails.
Dreads.
Etc.

Also:
Freckles.

3 Likes

Man if we don’t get the Sombra haircut for either male or female I’m going to be upset.

3 Likes

I would love to see more hair styles and def the dark ranger and san’layn options, though I’m not a fan of bat ears. I do love a vampire theme. I support this.

2 Likes
  • I think other mixed hair colors as well. Highlights of colors through their hair or ombre color options.
  • Tattoos as mentioned above.
  • Better facial hair options… beards of varying lengths from 5’oclock shadow to well groomed mustache+beard to even full scruffed out big beard.
  • face and body scars
2 Likes

dude. Your name is full of win.

3 Likes

We got spoiled! I hope each race gets the lvl of customizations as the night elves got! Cheers!

7 Likes

Seriously, the night elf customizations are insanely great looking! And just seeing people random a look it all goes together so well.

Ugh I really want blood elf customizations to be that good.

6 Likes

Idk if the OP mentioned. But I noticed that the blood elves were missing eye brow length adjustment. Looks goofy having short ears and the big long eyebrows.

Maybe a magical/arcane adornment in the hair? Eye glow stength?

2 Likes

“Here are a ton of new customizations”

pout want more. More. MORE!!!

2 Likes

I really hope we get Malfurion like green eyes and some antler options. As well as some Shen’dralar options, but otherwise blizzard has a nice start.

I’m hopeful belfs will get Dark Ranger skins and eyes. Also orange eyes. Oh and farstrider tatts for Velfs and belfs.

2 Likes

Like what?
Some more earrings/some gold and silver necklaces for female belves…
A couple eye colors?
3 hair styles?
and 2 different ear lengths?

Oh maybe some “bracelets” that are essentially just bracers attached to the character model instead of an armor piece

Sorry we’re not overwhelmed.

11 Likes

I want all these things for my Blood Elves! Please make it so!

1 Like