Blood Elf Celebration Thread

I am soo over the moon to get the blue eyes!

I get to apply that (or maybe purple eyes) to Kyuu here and I get to have that SI:7 High Elf I had in mind! I’m exploding with joy!

EDIT: Kyuu is not a High Elf. Hes a Blood Elf. I want the blue for arcane affinity. (purple preferred)

4 Likes

Red eyes and Undead Dark Ranger type customizations and BOOM I’d have everything I wanted. lol

4 Likes

Ahhh yes everything I ever wanted since I was old enough to want anything.

5 Likes

TBH there is a lot of stuff I would love to have (tattoos, braids, undead skins) but in terms of what I feel is feasible, yeh even if it’s just Red Eyes for Blood Elves (and white hair for Void Elves) I would be so happy.

But I really do want that undead elf skin, wouldn’t that be cool like a “Night Warrior” sort of thing?

Actually… wouldn’t it be nice that the Horde version of that quest gave “Dark Ranger” skin tones?

3 Likes

I’ve actually always thought since I did that, that they should have gotten the eyes at least? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Right? Could have been pretty neat since it was the patch that we got Lorash as a newly risen, and could have serve to show how Sylvanas Dark Rangers are a main part of the Horde and whatnot. -And since Velonara chose to remain Horde, continues to be true-

3 Likes

Congrats Blood Elves! You’re getting your blue eyes! I also hope you get the red eyes and dark ranger skin options as well!

9 Likes

I really want some of that purple too.

2 Likes

You never know what can happen! After today… I won’t be shocked by anything Blizzard adds at this point.

4 Likes

Again, thank you Blizz for giving us our blue eyed Blood Elves!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Yay! We are getting our gorgeous blue eyes back. :slight_smile:

Anu belore dela’na.

Thank you, Blizzard.

7 Likes

I had almost given up!!! :hugs:

4 Likes

not even i like your message

blood elves joined the horde years ago

get over it

7 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much, Blizz.

(From a customer who has longed for this change since BC.)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dizzy: :confetti_ball: :tada: :soccer: :trophy: :balloon: :hearts:

Ohhh I can post one my favorite blood elf artworks…it reminded me of those older conan book covers. https://i.imgur.com/wAdyTkV.jpg