Blood Elf and Draenei boosts

After the first Blood Elf Paladin and Draenei Shaman are announced…

can we please unlock boosts for blood elves and draenei? The boosts are useless for me otherwise.

1 Like

Have fun about to get blasted from crybabies.

I can’t wait to read this in the morning.

4 Likes

there are already level 60 draenei shamans and blood elf paladins

LMAO! I’m gonna need moar popcorn for this. :laughing:

I bet the crybabies won’t show their cowardly faces. Too busy drooling on their pillows.

it would have been nice to have the option to choose lvl1 or 58 on character creation for blood elf and Draenei

1 Like

The 1st alliance shaman that hit 60 on our server got spammed with “congrats” …but he was still AFK inside of his Scholo boost and didn’t notice.

5 Likes

How lame, i’d prefer to do things properly I just finished Ghostlands time to move onto Hillsbrad

1 Like

They have already made so many changes to piss off players and might as well dive deeper - Draenei and Blood elf boosts and also include faction change as well.

1 Like

Man, already QQing for a level boost? Don’t you realize that with the OG expansions it was also about the journey, not just end game? Enjoy the leveling process man! I am, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve done all the quests in Belf land.

Look forward to placing that next talent point and such. Sheesh…everyone these days are in such a hurry and just want to not work for something. And this isn’t even work, its a game! Crazy…

6 Likes

Yeah the ones that want the boost should just go back to retail.

4 Likes

They should come sooner or later for draenei and blood elves, think they are excluded only temporarily, since they’re new races and all. Wait a month or two, or three. Or level like rest of us.

whats the difference between being boosted with gold and real money? i have like 5g on my draenei paladin so its not like i could get boosted lol, lfg is spammed with boosters offers, but at least blizzard force me to save 90$ since i can’t boost my draenei so its already that

It’s always about endgame. It’s never about the journey except for your first time.

You can get that when WOTLK Classic comes out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.