Blood DK looking for Home

Hello, I had taken a short break for tanking to check out some other classes. I have found i do like tanking. So now i am looking for a guild that may need or want a tank. Recently transferred to Turalyon due to be a smaller server but with good amount of activity. I do tend to have decent amount of playtimes during the week and on the weekends.

I am primarily looking to raid, but willing to run mythic+. I am patient enough to run things until a spot opens up for me. I will also be looking at working on a frost offspec to give me a little more flexibility. Although that may be a little bit off in the future.

The times i am looking for are 7:30pm to 11pm EST pretty much any day of the week. I could do up to 12am EST, but would prefer the days not be back to back unless it is Fri-Sat.

Progression: 7/9N, 7/9H BoD

How to get in contact:
Bnet: Myztiq#11124
Discord: Myztiq#9157

1 Like

As always we are seeking active adult players for continued progress through current and future content in a drama resistant semi casual setting.

We were founded as a guild in 2004. Originally on Antonidas server. While on that server we always tended to be in the top ten or so guilds on the server. When guild levels were a thing we were second to the score.

Around MOP we moved to Grizzly Hills server where we were briefly the top 25 person raid team on the server. Don’t get excited, most guilds were only running ten person teams.

We then moved to Turalyon where we have been raiding casually on weekends since.

Our raid times are 7-nlt 11 PM EST Saturday and Sunday. That’s it. We often stop earlier than 11. Just depends on who needs to do what the next day.

As raid guilds go, we are not the shining star on the server. We are also not at any risk of burning out because of that very same reason.

If you are a social climber that feels that the only content is bleeding edge mythic raiding then sadly there are a number of “elite” guilds that you should probably look at before approaching us.

But if you like to raid heroic or better content with unassuming anti-elitist semi casual players then maybe you should take the time to contact myself or one of my officers in game.

my btag is inj#1944 and I will happily and brutally honestly answer any questions you may have about us.

just let it sink in. not many guilds can claim our longevity.

Tired of having to find a new guild every other expac? The pug scene when your current guild decides to go dormant a drag? Just tired of that ONE GUY who feels his big numbers are a reasonable excuse to treat you like pond scum?

Judgement has a place for you.

Great raiding to you!!!

INJUSTICE

Hi there would love to chat with you, I am in need of getting a mythic tank up and ready here in the coming weeks if mythic is a goal for you. hit me up via discord jaharra#9913