Blood DK looking for core raiding spot

Hi, I just came back to WoW a month ago after being away for 3 years for work. I’m looking for a core raiding spot as tank and I’m available to raid every night after 8pm EST. I’m fully fluent in both English and French.

No logs available as I focused on my rep and Azerite farming since I hit 120. Currently 371 ilvl, but grinding M+ every day to be on par with current content.

I’m currently on Zul’jin, horde, but would be willing to transfer server/faction for the right guild/raid times.

Feel free to contact me btag: TKQ#1765.

Thanks!

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a blood DK to their mythic roster! Your post says you’re available at 8PM EST, are you able to begin raiding at 7:30PM EST?

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Thank you Almostlucky for your quick reply and showing interest, although your guild seems pretty interesting (went on your website), unfortunately for me, the 8pm EST is not flexible (RL obligations).

Still looking for a core raiding spot as main tank. To add to my curriculum, I was guild leader and raid leader for 10+ years of guilds that downed lots of mythic content, so strategies, communications and leadership are 3 of my best skills. I never, never, never lose my temper, you’ll never hear me scream or yell (unless it’s for a “YES! we finally killed that boss”). I’m a very positive person, never giving up, although I earned my life with numbers, I don’t know how to count to the # of wipes I’ve done on bosses, but I don’t mind them, I’ve been playing this game to enjoy the journey…and kills, and loots, but more than anything, the friends I made along the way. Most of which are playing other games now or RL took them away from WoW, so I’m looking to find once again what I had many times over the years.

1 Like

Hello,

I added you and would like to discuss everything with you. I am the recruitment officer for the guild Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We recently move the guild from Kael;thas after running a raiding guild there for 13 years. The server is dying.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We have a very special guild built so far and are looking for a tank. At least take the time to speak with me before you decide. I added you!

Thank you,
Geo

Heya Mamere,

I read through what you posted and seems you may be a very good fit for us. My guild lost a few members to the holiday blues, so our roster of originally 25+ peeps went down a bit so we stopped raiding for 2 weeks now. In dire need of a tank for 2019. We have great members, just a bit casual side outside of raid if you don’t mind that. Always trying to push the envelope of what we can do on a short schedule and busy working adults. Ofc no screaming involved :D. Check us out:

Thanks Enigma, but finishing the raid at 1:30am EST gets me to bed a bit too late (by the time I sleep it’s past 2am), got to get the kids ready for school in the morning, so 6:00am comes really fast… Appreciate you reaching out. You guys do look like something I would have wanted to be part of, aside from the raiding times. Good luck with the next tier!

1 Like

Welcome back Mamere!

Our raid times match your request, so here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Let’s talk. 3/8M team 13+ years running… frozenwing#1670. Is the btag… we run Fri/sat 7:45-11pm est. Sorry so short…I’m on mobile……