Blood DK Looking For AoTC/Mythic Raid Team

Hello All,

I got a late start this expansion and kind of just been pugging raids and M+. I am looking to find a team that I can run consistently weekly with.

SL Exp:
CN - 7/10 H (8/10 N)

Availability:
Sunday - Thursday 10:30 PM EST - 2 AM EST

Please add spanks#1861 on BNet if you would like to chat further.

Cheers!

Spanks

Hi Spanky,

Are you open to DPSing?

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and ready to start fresh mythic progress, and we could use a capable DPS DK to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey Ty,

I appreciate your response. I’m really looking to tank if possible but it’s not easy to find a tank spot anymore it would appear. Anyway, I am going to see if I can find a team that needs a tank. I will add you later when I get home and if I can’t find a tank gig, maybe I will hit you up.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking for a team of dragon slayers

Still looking for raid team