Blood DK LF Mythic team

Blood Death Knight here looking for a solid core team to raid with, I am currently alliance but am willing to transfer anywhere. My nights to raid are open every night due to I work from home. I am Currently 12/12H on this character and 3/12M on my alt dps. But I wanna stick to having my Blood DK as my main. Inmate#1644

Hey there! Would love to talk to you more about a core tank position in our 4/12 M guild! Feel free to add my battle tag if you’d like to learn some more. Aleah#11454

Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM CST with tons of other optional content we offer during the week (jaina mount runs, optional heroic/alt raid etc)

Hope to hear from you soon!

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild who is faction changing to HORDE on 3/19/20. We are focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 5/12 Mythic
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting for one position:

HEALER : H Paly or Disc Priest

Tank Any

DPS ANY

We have several flex players have room for 1 of the above listed.

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

(ILLIDAN BASED GUILD) 12/12H 3/12M is looking for commited raiders to progress through Nyalotha .Currently seeking any exceptional raiders…all other players welcome.tues/thurs 7:30-10:30 server time…Pst any of our officers in game or reply to me on here

Hello Inmate,

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage (Starting raid spots)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie, Ret Pally, Lock
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

Inmate,

We might be a good fit for what you are looking for in a guild. We are in the process of heading into mythic raiding once we finish recruiting 2 or 3 more people.

Black Omen is an Area 52 Horde guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM EST.
We were primarily a Heroic raiding guild in the past, but after completing that difficulty we strive to push into Mythic raiding. During Eternal Palace the guild had a change in leadership and is moving forward with a more serious approach to raiding.

Progression :
Nya: 12/12H

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)
Progression fights we require all members to be ready to go, on time and focused, when we farm raid it can be a little more laid back.
We strive to maintain a friendly, respectful environment while still having a good time. Bad attitudes are not going to fly. Be supportive and help where you can, while being receptive to others who are trying to extend a helping hand.
We also designate specific nights to M+ content but a handful of us are regularly pushing higher key dungeons last patch. If this is something that interests you we’re always looking for more people to diversify group comps.

What we are looking for :
We want players who want to raid not just in it for an AoTC achievement but for the sake of raiding. We expect players to improve themselves every week not to just get by. We don’t expect the best raiders in the world, we want players that will seek to actively improve their performance and be accountable as a player.
Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Pineapple: Bnet Pineapple#1449
Alchmey: BNet: Alchemy#1707
Zyven: BNet Orko#1645

Hello there!

We are set for our main tanks but sometimes need a 3rd tank or a full in for the night. We do however have spots for DPS and there are always people looking to run keys in guild. Would love to talk about joining. Lmk

Discord - Theurgy#9756

Here’s our guild forum page