Blood DK LF AOTC guild and beyond

Hello!

214ilvl Horde Blood DK looking for a new raiding home (9/10h CN), My raiding experience goes back all the way to Molten Core, and I have raided in some capacity in every tier since with a mix of hardcore and casual progression.

I am currently looking for a guild that aims for AOTC at a minimum, but who would also like to dabble in mythic raiding.

Availability:

• Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7-11pm EST (strict)
  • Sundays (open)
  • Maximum of 2 required raid days + 1 optional day

Edgewòòd-Zul’jin(Alt+149)

Please feel free to contact me or post your guild info below and I will reach out to potential matches.

• Discord: Edgewood#6838
  • Battle Net: Edgewood#1551

Hey Edge!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Thank you for the interest, your raid times do not fit into my current schedule unfortunately. Best of luck with your recruitment!

Still searching!

Hi Edgewood – I think we’d be a good fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

still looking!