Blood DK and Spriest LF weekend Guild

I am a 373 Spriest with holy OS and my friend is a 372 Blood DK Looking for a weekend mythic raiding guild that raids after 8PM EST. I am an 8/8M alt and my friend just started playing WoW this expansion and wants to get into raiding. We have cleared heroic together and he is getting better at tanking, he also understands his class with proper keybinds and weakauras. I can play Spriest well and holy just as well. looking for a current 4/8M or 5/8M guild to join going into dazaralor.

Add SanstonQT#1937 on Bnet

Hi Sanstone, we are a currently 4/8 mythic guild who is looking for a tank for BFD, and we could certainly use a highly experienced spriest in the bargain! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if you would like to talk further!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.