Blood DK and MW Monk LF Heroic Raiding Guild

I’m a 414 Blood DK 9/9N and my wife is 419 MW Monk 9/9N. Looking to start heroic raiding that’s any week night at anytime from 7:30pm EST - Midnight EST

My bnet is Gods Kitchen#2838

Welcome, Here you can find information about our guild, roster, players, events, logs and much more…

Horde US Area52

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30 p.m to 11:30 p.m. EST ( PST 5:30-8:30pm, CST 7:30-10:30pm)

Current Progression: 8/8 N 8/8H Voti, Aberrus 8/9 NM, 7/9 H

Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Requirements:
Only raid-ready players with logs that meet the minimum ilvl requirement of 400
Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
Communication
80%-90% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

About Us:
Some of us are close buddies who have come here to enjoy the game and kill monsters for fun. We’re here to enjoy the new and old content & to down bosses. We are a small guild searching for raiders that can help us build a strong raid squad, obtain AOTC before the season is up, and begin making preparations for what comes ahead. We want to advance, but we need the bodies to do so! When we couldn’t find a guild that could accommodate our schedules, we gathered a group of friends to start our own squad in 2022, late in the Dragonflight season 1.

We do, however, have some expectations:
Must always strive to improve and move forward, were looking for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn.
We enjoy making jokes in between pulls and being amusing during boss fights, but when we prog, we frequently take things seriously.

Raid Attendance- We are aware that family and everyday events occur. In the end, we all play to participate in this game, therefore we ask that you do your best to attend raids out of respect for the other players. To let us know when you will be gone.

Our raid team’s current top priorities
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral/Resto
Shaman: Enhancement/RESTO/ (ele is ok but prefer enhance)
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy

Be optimistic- Be diligent and open to learning at all times. Everyone makes errors. Learning from that is the best thing you can do. While making progress, we also want to enjoy ourselves.

If you choose to join us, please keep in mind that this is an 18+ guild. We take ourselves seriously, but we do joke around a lot so be mindful of that…

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Ehlissa, I sent you a friend request on discord, I am the monk bloodykaty was talking about.

Pleased ta meetya!

Hi Bloodykaty - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team - and would be interested in speaking with both of you :slight_smile: We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you in Dragonflight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 5/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to contact me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hey Bloody,

We are currently in need of a healer and on of our tanks is looking to switch to a dps instead of tanking which provides you with a perfect opportunity to slip into those spots.

I’m Part of Current on Area 52 and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est.

You may look into us and see we are a new guild, Most of us are ex hardcore raiders. Our aim is to grab our AOTC and push through mythic content. We are fun loving people with a strive for clearing content in a semi serious manner.

Hit me up and we will bring you through normal

Current progression
9/9N, 9/9H

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 8/9 H AtSC, 1/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team. I think you two would be a great fit for our second team, The Goonies. They’re AotC focused!

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518