Bloated Leper Rat

killed the darn rat 3 times - still no quest advancement. submitted a ticket - i am not interested in re-doing the first 5 stages again…plz fix now

When he dies, he kills your active pet via suicide.

My guess is you killed him with your 3rd pet and he took it out, resulting in a loss.

Use a pet with survive in your 3rd slot if you can’t kill it with 2 pets.

1 Like

just use 3 rabbits. I can almost kill him with just 1 rabbit leaving the second to die and third to chill. Also worth mentioning you cannot gimmick the 3rd pet with undead or mechanical. It blows the active pet up completely.

As Ungulate says, when the Bloated Leper Rat dies for the final time (after the immortal round), he kills whatever pet is active. If your first two pets died already and your third pet is facing him, your third pet will die when he does.

This means the fight is a draw, which means you lose. (Players lose all draws against NPCs.)

The method I use to defeat him is the tried-and-true, hard hitting combo of Unborn Val’kyr and Ikky.

Start with Unborn Val’kyr, Curse of Doom, Haunt. Bring in Ikky, Black Claw, Flock.

When Curse of Doom goes off, it will have the added damage conferred by Ikky’s Black Claw and Shattered Defenses. It will die, then resuscitate for the immortal round.

When Ikky dies, bring Unborn Val’kyr back in. Your third pet will remain untouched.

You can solo it with Chitterspine Skitterling 2/1/2. Shell Armor prevents any damage while Swarm kills the rat.

And even if you’re the worst player ever and you use skills in wrong order, you’re still not gonna lose all 3 pets.

I’m sure that would have been helpful - 3 YEARS AGO.

Check dates, dude.

1 Like